product availability X____X)*

simonnnnNsimonnnnN Posts: 22Registered Users
hi i have been viewing this page

http://naturallycurly2.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51030&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Curl Vive Spray Gel **** , and some others.

which is what i really want, is only available in america it seems, and need an american credit card (i cant find any paypal payments)

i was wondering if anybody from UK has a list of good gels to use, because it all seems american based here(?)

so far i use l'oreal elvive curl defining creame, which seems to get sticky and
gunky when dry, however can make some solid curls (seems i get frizz though)

aerosol mousse will dry my hair right? i'd like it moisturized & natural healthy looking X__X).

thx

Comments

• love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    simonnnnN wrote:

aerosol mousse will dry my hair right? i'd like it moisturized & natural healthy looking X__X).

thx

Hi. I think you will have more luck posting on the main hair board and changing your title to something more clear, like "Seeking hair care products in the UK."

As for aerosol mousse, I tend to agree that it is drying.

Good luck with getting answers to your questions!
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • alim1216alim1216 Posts: 240Registered Users
    simonnnnN wrote:
    hi i have been viewing this page

http://naturallycurly2.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51030&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Curl Vive Spray Gel **** , and some others.

which is what i really want, is only available in america it seems, and need an american credit card (i cant find any paypal payments)

i was wondering if anybody from UK has a list of good gels to use, because it all seems american based here(?)

so far i use l'oreal elvive curl defining creame, which seems to get sticky and
    gunky when dry, however can make some solid curls (seems i get frizz though)

thx

simon, if you haven't done so already, why don't you go on the l'oreal website and contact the company. find out if they make the product for the European market and if not, find out how you can get it? just a suggestion.
    Hair 3a/3b.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file