Got bored, did another big chop...!

pacammipacammi Registered Users Posts: 206
So I was watching television the other night, and I got so tired of trying to do something with my hair!!! It was so fried from dying during the summer that the ends were just scraggly and crazy looking. So I was watching that new Olay Regenerist commercial, and the model ( black woman, short hair tan shift dress....remember?) inspired me to do another BC! Plus, I realized that it's just hair. There's no point having it on my head if it's going to make me look bad! I cut off all the dye, and my hair is about 3/8 of an inch long! The top is a little longer, maybe a quarter inch. I wore it straight with a little bend in the top, but today I wore it curly. SO CUTE!! Pics will be in the album later, guess I'm starting my journey all over again!

New journey=new album... :roll:
CGNYC wrote:
Oh y'all, that's just her crazy showing.
Trenellm wrote:
I guess lying on my back, in the middle of a studio, breathing and making vowel sounds for an hour for two years paid off. :)

Comments

• DocDoc Registered Users Posts: 367
    Good for you pacammi! :D I know the model you're talking about; she' gorgeous; I can see how you were inspired.
    Dense kinky-curly; healthy and growing strong!
  • jcce23jcce23 Registered Users Posts: 91
    Congrats again! :D
    1 yr 4 mths natural; type 4a CF iii
    121806-2.jpg
    My hair pics!
    BC: 8/6/05
  • imlaimla Registered Users Posts: 163
    Congrats on your new big chop! I recently cut my hair down to a twa again (1/2 inch) and I'm loving it. Can't get any simpler than this.
    Hair Type: 4a/b dense, fine, coily hair. Natural 13 years.

Staples: Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil S & C, aloe vera, almond oil mix, black soap shampoo and bentonite clay.
  • TroDousTroDous Registered Users Posts: 241
    Congrats! I agree with you, it is more important to have healthy hair. I just chopped a couple inches myself...it hurt a bit but it was looking too ridiculous to be seen.
    Coily, springy, major shrinkage!
  • pacammipacammi Registered Users Posts: 206
    :lol: I got tired of trying to make those scraggly, dyed fried ends look like something! My hair doesn't like dye anymore, now that there's no relaxer in it! Strange... I love my twa!!!!! It took all of 2 minutes to style this morning, and it only took that long because I had to find my butters!

Thanks y'all for the support!!! ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
    CGNYC wrote:
    Oh y'all, that's just her crazy showing.
    Trenellm wrote:
    I guess lying on my back, in the middle of a studio, breathing and making vowel sounds for an hour for two years paid off. :)
  • msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
    Congratulations! :D I love that commercial and her style is gorgeous.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file