CurlTalk

Lost in the Land of Forums

micalela1micalela1 Posts: 5Registered Users
Hi:blob7:

I'm very new to Forums and not quite sure how they work. LOL

I had extremely short hair, long hair, natural color, dyed color and mostly straightened hair. As I'm sure most here have.

I have been leaving my hair naturally for a while but never knew how to really care for it. Just frustrated a lot that it would do or look like I wanted it to.

I'm not sure what type hair I have. I think a 2 but not sure on A or B. Sometimes I think maybe I'm a 3A.

My hair is usually very curly the first day after a wash but then goes very limp to almost straight afterwards. I hope to learn tips and tricks on how to work with and care for my curls cause I really like be a curlygirl.

One of my biggest pet peeves is going to get a hairstyle and having a straighten hair mugging. Usually with the excuse of I'm just checking the length. :angry7:

I live in the Southwest with my mom, 4 cats, a dog who thinks he's a cat and 5 aquatic turtles and their dinner (fish)

Comments

• cristacrista Posts: 116Registered Users
    Welcome.
    No need to be lost! Find the boards that speak to you or are relevant to questions you may be asking. Also, http://www.naturallycurly.com/ is a great place to start if you haven't spent much time there - check out CurlReading and even find the right stylist for you in CurlSalons.
    We're glad you found us!
    Enjoy
    crista