Styling tricks to try???

So, I've gotten some products that make my hair feel really nice. Now, I've got to figure out how to work with my curls. I have been plopping and then letting my curls do their own thing. However, I think I need to put a little more effort into my hair in order for it to look better.

I would call myself "hair impaired"....and really have no clue what to do. Any suggestions? Any videos that can give me ideas?

Thanks!
I almost threw my ovaries at him. - Trenell

Comments

• ZigaZagaZigaZaga Posts: 473Registered Users
    Hi! What sort of hair do you have, how long is it? What is it doing that you don't like, and what would you like to see? More clumps? More curl, more eveness? More volume? Less frizz? And what is your routine?

Hard to give suggestions without more info!
    -3A?
    -Fine, ii (almost iii) thickness
    -salon pintura and natural sun-made highlights combo
    -CG since October 2007, rare occasional low poo.
    -Growing it out
    click here for fotki pics
    -pw: ziggy
  • ScrappyTamScrappyTam Posts: 470Registered Users
    Yeah...I guess some of that info would have been helpful..eh?? :tongue3:

I am guessing that I'm a 3a/b mix with my tighter curls around my face. Hair is not quite shoulder length. I think am trying to get more definition in my curls and more clumping. I don't know whether its my cut or my hair, but my curls tend to on the *skinny* side. Also, I looked at a strand of hair and it was a lot different that I thought. From the root it was wavy, but the end curled around itself kinda like a big O or Q.

Does that help?
    I almost threw my ovaries at him. - Trenell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file