My cat is crazy!

My three year old cat is being chased by my two kittens. She's not too happy about that and jumped on the couch, nipped my son, hissed, and then ran away. He didn't touch her or do anything to her. I think these kittens have her pea sized brain spinning.!! :happy6::tongue7::cussing:

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I was sitting on my son's bed and petting Fluffy, one kitten jumped on the bed and Fluffy turned around to bite and hiss at me? WTH?
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    "why aren't you humans protecting me from these maniacs?!"
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • quickcurlquickcurl Posts: 1,310Registered Users
    "you brought them in here, so I will make you pay"
    "It's hard to remember a time, when I didn't have you", Richie Sambora
    "Boys are bad and men are stupid", WB's
    "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh" Mr. Big
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,406Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    "why aren't you humans protecting me from these maniacs?!"

Haha, yea that's what I was thinking. Aww poor kittybitty!
  • Curls=BeautyCurls=Beauty Posts: 1,781Registered Users
    She's probably just upset right now and needs her space. Did you just bring her or the kittens into your home? If so I would start introducing them slowly.
    Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
    Rinse:
    ACV rinse
    Detangler/Conditioner:
    Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
    Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer
  • CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Posts: 1,641Registered Users
    Yeah, those psycho kitties you have running around the house are stressing her out. I don't know what besides time would make the situation better, though. Maybe you could try seperating them for a little while each day so that Fluffy can have her "me" time.
    33abhqq.gif
  • Curls=BeautyCurls=Beauty Posts: 1,781Registered Users
    Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
    Rinse:
    ACV rinse
    Detangler/Conditioner:
    Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
    Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer
  • StarrwithoutniteStarrwithoutnite Posts: 1,732Registered Users
    My old girl Rosie just hides in my room/bathroom/closet and doesnt really come downstairs unless the others are sleeping or quiet. The others pretty much respect her territory and leave her be :) But it took about 2 months for the new kitten to learn to respect her authority...she still just randomly bats the baby in the face everynow-and-then just for effect...
    "Someday love will find you...break those chains that bind you!!"

XIJ2VeH.jpgXIJ2m8.png

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I agree with everyone. She needs her own space to get used to the kittens. They have so much energy and she's not used to them. Our youngest likes to be the pesky little brother and harasses the next oldest cat. Fortunately Larry is the only one that can jump to the highest cabinets, so when he needs to get away that's where he goes. If he can break into my daughter's room, he sleeps in there and looks out the window.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • SnarlsSnarls Posts: 2,537Registered Users
    I'm with SBB, she's mad because you aren't handling the situation. She needs a retreat, like a room that she can get into, but the kittens can't.
    formerly Castella
    (my dogs aren't snarly, my hair is)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Well, I still call them kittens even thought they're 10 mths and 1 year old. I let Fluffy go back outside. She rubbed against my leg when I put food outside. I think she just needed quiet.

These two are my crazy cats.

000_1467-vi.jpg
    Shadow hides in the closet, Samantha stands on tippy toes, and opens the door while stepping backwards. I can't get a pix of her opening it all the way because she always stops and looks back at the flash.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Samantha's a cheekly little thing.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file