Time waster

webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
When good cakes go bad.

very very bad

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
hello.world.

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    My husband was just showing me that site yesterday! He loved the Bond cake. :lol:
  • riotkittyriotkitty Curl Connoisseur Posts: 1,307Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh man I'm cracking up on these. Though I really liked the Bond film/action inspired cake.
    Have several allergies and sensitivities.
    Current products
    Low Poo/Cowash: Rio Grande Herb Co Negrita and Amole Deep Treatment Concentrate, Magick Botanicals (MB) Shampoo (diluted)
    Rinse out/Leave in: MB with apricot kernel and jojoba oils added
    Protein Treatment: MB Conditioner for Thinning Hair, IAgirl's protien treatment
    Style: MB Gel mixed with LOTD Aloe Vera Gelly

2b-c, need lots of moisture, likes protein in moderation.
  • HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
    Thanks for the link! How did you know I needed some time wasting activities? Is it that obvious! :toothy7:
    OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
    :lurk: Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Curl Connoisseur Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have to save that site and show my husband. He loves watching Ace of Cakes and I just know he'll get a kick out of these cakes.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Curl Neophyte Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The Push, Olivia, Push cake is so wrong.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • CurlyCaseyCurlyCasey Posts: 224Registered Users
    Thanks, I just spent 40 minutes reading them all. :shock:

Sooo funny!
    3a/3b mix of ringlets and spiral curls
    BWC Rosemary Mint Tea Tree Conditioner,
    Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner,
    ***Aloe Vera Gel***
    Simplicity is best, at least for my hair. I co-wash every two days or so with the BWC and use the AOHR as a rinse-out when I need moisture. On other days, I just water wash, and I use AV gel every day to style. I air-dry and don't brush or comb my hair.

• shirleytemple13shirleytemple13 Posts: 328Registered Users
    completely aweseome entertainment... especially at 5:00 in the morning. Thanks!!
    2a/3a very fine and thin waves/curls
    DevaCurl NoPoo/Angel 2x weekly

Miracle baby Victoria Elise arrived 08/10/08
  • RunnerGirl_CristinaRunnerGirl_Cristina Posts: 131Registered Users
    The Push, Olivia, Push cake is so wrong.

YES! My jaw dropped when I saw that one. If my friends brought that out at my baby shower I'd be like "OMG WTF you guys???" Seriously, who thought that was a good idea? lol.
    "You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedburg (RIP)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file