Remember my thread about. . .

cymprenicympreni Curl NeophytePosts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
That woman who verbally attacked me in the store a few months back? Well there's been another encounter, and it's comfirmed, she's a nutjob.

DH had to run to walmart to pick up something for the shop, and lo and behold he sees a familiar baglady-looking woman screaming at what appears to be a 15 year old girl who is in tears. Same old lines as she told me, slut, prostitute, looks like she's headed for a whore show, etc. BTW, she was just wearing a pair of mid-thigh length shorts, and a tank, nothing you'd really look twice at. Her 2 teenage boys were there too, redfaced and looking around for a rock to crawl under.

DH stepped in to stop her. Being the comedian he is, he walked up told the girl that his mom was off his meds and to just ignore her. Then he exchanged a few words with crazy lady. Crazy lady then threatened to call her husband to kick his butt, claiming he was much bigger. DH called her bluff saying I bet he really appreciates her volunteering him to a fight like that, and offered to wait around, then she stormed off. DH then proceed to the front desk to report the crazy lady screaming at people in the dairy section. He seen the girl talking to someone who appeared to be her mother, who did not look pleased at all. He reported crazy lady to the employees, and they said they were going to call the cops on her.

She seriously has to have some problems to attack a young girl like that. And threatening to get her husband to beat up people, wow what adult does that? Seriously! That is just so juvenile. My dad can beat up your dad.

Well anywho, just wanted to update on crazy lady. Walmart certainly has become an um. . . . interesting place to shop nowadays.

Comments

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Curl Connoisseur Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    That poor girl. I take it her mother wasn't around for the assault.
    Let me tell you, if any one, crazy or not, assaulted my daughter like that, no way I'd stand around to watch.

I hope the store called the police and they were able to remove her. She must have some serious problems that aren't being addressed. Her poor sons, having to live with that all the time.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • cymprenicympreni Curl Neophyte Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That poor girl. I take it her mother wasn't around for the assault.
    Let me tell you, if any one, crazy or not, assaulted my daughter like that, no way I'd stand around to watch.

I hope the store called the police and they were able to remove her. She must have some serious problems that aren't being addressed. Her poor sons, having to live with that all the time.

DH said the mother looked pretty mad, and kept looking in the direction where it happened.

I hope they did call the police, they said they were going to. He couldn't stick around because he was on the clock at the time. What they can do about it, I'm not sure. But hopefully at least it possibly knock some sense in her.

What I find disturbing is, she claims to be doing this to protect her sons, but doesn't seem to realize that her method of doing so is probably way more damaging then what they are seeing. Degrading women, making sex and the body seem dirty. And with both times I know she did this the outfits were fine. I didn't see this girl, but DH said her outfit was just fine. I trust his opinion because he is constantly complaining about women wearing provocative clothing. But it's not like that's an excuse for that kind of behavior anyways.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file