Any one use AO protein conditioner?

kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
I tried the AOHR and it seemed to really over-condition my hair straight away, Id like to try their protein conditioner as it has had gd reviews on here and my hair seems to like protein. Is it likely I would also find this far too conditioning? My hair just poofed up with the other one, and I don't really want to waste my money.

Thanx :toothy7:

Comments

• LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    The GPB conditioner is my favorite conditioner. I use it once or twice a week. It isn't as moisturizing as AOHR or AOWC, so it might not be too heavy for you. My hair is fine and just soaks this stuff up.
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    thank u I have emailed them asking if they do samples, Im afraid their stuff is just too expensive to buy on the off chance it might suit my hair at the moment!
    Any idea of what would be involved to send you a sample? I'd be happy to send some if it won't take an act of Congress to get it over there.
  • KookyCurlKookyCurl Posts: 1,980Registered Users
    I rotate my GPB with the AOHR (which my coarse hair loves). I got a Whole Foods special edition thats Rosemary Mint. I love it in the morning! Really perks up the curls. and my hair smells amazing all day long.
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    LoloDSM - thank u but if you r in america I don't think the shipping and time it would take would be worth it! :toothy10:

(WOW NEW SMILIES!)

soz. anyway.

I will wait to hear back from them, they have a shop not too far from me so I might pop in and see them!
    I'm in the States which is why I didn't think it seemed like a practical option. Good luck, Kat!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file