need help for ORS olive oil relaxer

SIMASIMA Posts: 83Registered Users
Hi,I am Persian and my English is not that good but I need help…..I come to this site often and check for my very frizzy and fluffy hair which I think is 2b or 2c.About 3months ago I start to be CG and didn’t use shampoo just VO5 conditioner for washing my hair and Aubrey conditioner for after washing and Alba leave in conditioner after I toweled dry my hair.My hair still was very frizzy and fluffy which I really hate, so last night I used ORS relaxer, leaved it on my hair for 12 minutes, now the bad thing is I didn’t use the ORS shampoo and conditioner that I suppose to use… I still used the VO5 conditioner to wash my hair and same thing that I used for this last 3months.Right now my hair looks beautiful, I love it…. The frizzy and fluffy is gone and is pinning straight but my hair looks heavy and is hard to comb. Is this normal? Did I damage my hair? Is my hair going to fall or brake?I am really scared, I don’t want to wash my hair again because last night I washed very good but only with VO5 conditioner and then left aubrey conditioner for 5 minutes and after I toweled dry my hair I used Alba leave in conditioner.I hope you beautiful girls can understand my broken English and my bad grammar. What else I need to do to help my hair. please help me. Please please.Thank you,Sisi

Comments

• VielkaVielka Posts: 11Registered Users
    if that is a regualr relaxer you need to immediately get a neutralizing shampoo in it and/or see a hairdresser immediately. best of luck
    Vielka
  • SIMASIMA Posts: 83Registered Users
    I did wash my hair with their shampoo yesterday and my hair looks good and not damaged.thank you for reply.sima

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file