Wow, my life is just pathetic!

newcurlynewcurly Posts: 1,310Registered Users
I saw a thread from someone who joined an online dating website. I've been out of the dating loop for the most part for about a year. I thought, "Wow, that sounds like a good idea, might be an easier way to meet people and definitely less energy/time intensive than bars, etc."

Next thought: "Dear goodness, I don't even have the energy for online dating."

I'm 27. I really would LIKE to have a family and children someday, but I HATE HATE HATE dating. I think "the one" is gonna have to find me. I'm tired of looking.
"Well I love that dirty water. Oh, Boston, you're my home!"

Comments

• AmandacurlsAmandacurls Posts: 6,252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    newcurly wrote: »
    I saw a thread from someone who joined an online dating website. I've been out of the dating loop for the most part for about a year. I thought, "Wow, that sounds like a good idea, might be an easier way to meet people and definitely less energy/time intensive than bars, etc."

Next thought: "Dear goodness, I don't even have the energy for online dating."

I'm 27. I really would LIKE to have a family and children someday, but I HATE HATE HATE dating. I think "the one" is gonna have to find me. I'm tired of looking.

Me too! lol :)
  • BohemianRenegadeBohemianRenegade Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    I feel the exact same way. I've also tried online dating, but just don't want to wade through all those people. Every guy I've dated I've stumbled upon IRL, but so far no decent ones! So, I'm taking a break. Whether self-imposed or not, I'm really not sure :)
    Trying to find some sanity as I work on my master's in nursing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file