I'm bored so take my soup poll

shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
I'm bored and hungry for some soup...

my boyfriend thinks that the soup is the same and it's just the shape of the noodle that makes them different-but I don't agree. I really feel like they TASTE different:

I think Noodle O's are best, tasting more tangy and salty.

Chicken Noodle is similar.

Chicken and Stars has a more creamy broth than the others.

Double Noodle taste like a can of crap and that surprised me b/c I love a lot of noodles, but in this case it's quality over quantity!
A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I put that I don't like Campbells soups. I do, just not their chicken soups specifically. I tend to not like canned chicken soups of any brand.

My favorite Campbells is tomato soup! Though I love the cream soups as sauces!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    Wow-I am surprised at how many people don't like Chicken Soup! Who would have thought?!? I also like the "Cream of _________s" when I am cooking.

• MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    Homemade chicken soup is the best! The only canned soup I will eat is tomato.

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
    MizKerri wrote:
    Homemade chicken soup is the best! The only canned soup I will eat is tomato.

DUH! :roll: But that is not an option here-STAY FOCUSED...Jeesh! :evil:
    Campbell's should hire me ...

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I put can of crap...I meant double noodle. I really like it with enough water added to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    spring1onu wrote:
    I put can of crap...I meant double noodle. I really like it with enough water added to it.

:oops: For some reason this had me rolling in laughter! I am still laughing! I'm glad to hear someone likes it! :D

shelli wrote:
    spring1onu wrote:

:oops: For some reason this had me rolling in laughter! I am still laughing! I'm glad to hear someone likes it! :D

Glad I could help!! :lol: :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    When I was little, my mom used to mix a can of cream of chicken with a can of chicken with rice. It was pretty yummy..at least it was when I was 8 years old.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    If I have to have store-bought soup, and if I have to choose from that list, I'll take chicken and stars because I like stars.

My husband just made caldo de pollo Friday. Now THAT is soup. :D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    A few years back, Campbells had a chicken soup that came in a jar...It must have been called "Homestyle" something or other. That was the best pre-made chicken soup I've ever had. Too bad they only made it for a little while.

Not perfect, but better than the rest.
    ;)
    When I was a kid Campbell's made meatball alphabet and it was my MOST favorite soup ever. I wish they still made it because I get a craving for it. They have some meatball type kids soups, but they're not the same. They also stopped making THE secret ing. in my spaghetti sauce which was the Italian tomato. I even e-mailed them about it I was so upset!! :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,471Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    My favorite chicken noodle soup is Lipton, but Campbell's plain old chicken noodle got my vote cuz it reminds me of staying home from school with a cold and having soup and toasted cheese sandwiches for lunch.

Can of crap is my least favorite.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/seniors/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • gggg Posts: 1,865Registered Users
    This made me think of the lunches at school growing up. Once in a while we'd have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. It was so good dipping the grilled cheese in the soup. I tried many times duplicating it at home but never could. I don't know if it was the bread they used or maybe the gov't cheese or something but those school lunches were the bomb! It tastes especially good on a cold day.
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    I love homemade chicken soup. My favorites are matzoh ball chicken soup and chicken soup with oatmeal.

Campbell's soup tastes like salty ass water.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    gg wrote:
    Once in a while we'd have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

Tomato soup and a toasted cheese sandwich remains one of my very favorite "snow day" lunches. :D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file