SPF Eye Cream

~915~~915~ Posts: 519Registered Users
I'm currently in the market for an eye cream with SPF in it. Does anyone have any good experience with one? I'm considering Clinique advanced stop signs or Dermalogica Total Eye, mostly because I don't know of any others. Thanks!

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    eye cream with spf in it is a waste of time.

it's BIG dark sunglasses that keep you from squinting that are better for you!
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • ~915~~915~ Posts: 519Registered Users
    Rou,

I notice that on makeupalley, the ratings of eye creams are basically pretty low. It seems like people have expectations that are higher than the product delivers. What is the purpose of eye cream to begin with?
    the formulations of eye creams are a bit different because the skin there is so much thinner than on the rest of the face.

unless i've got my Regenerist or Avon Lighten Up, i don't bother with a separate eye cream.
    My blog:

• sandradeesandradee Posts: 55Registered Users
    There are plenty of really good anti-aging creams out there. If you want to reduce wrinkles, I'd suggest something that was specifically for taking out wrinkles. If you were looking to get rid of dark circles you could try Hylexin. In any case, here is a list of other products like MD skincare, Jan Marini, Babor, and DDF. Good luck in finding what you're looking for!
  • ~915~~915~ Posts: 519Registered Users
    Actually, my issue is dark circles. I'm thinking about experimenting with concealer and I know that I'll need an eye cream to make it look smoother. I thought it would be great to have an eye cream with SPF or one that works on dark circles at the same time.
    try the Regenerist eye cream so that you have a smooth surface for applying concealer.

if you do find one with spf that you like, be VERY careful not to get it into your eyes!
    My blog:

• lalapixielalapixie Posts: 242Registered Users
    i dont bother with eye cream i just use my normal spf moisturizer for that if its gentle their shouldnt be a problem... i think unless you have eye issues that need to be corrected eye creams are a waste of time and $$$
    violently happy
  • outtahereouttahere Posts: 343Registered Users
    I use a Dove Eye Cream (SPF 8). I layer Panama Jack SPF 45 over that because I've heard that 15 or below isn't enough. Right now, finding one that is gentle and moisturizing enough is my problem (dry, sensitive skin). Dove is pretty good.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file