Philosophy Skin Care

AndreaAndrea Posts: 279Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Does anyone use this line? I saw it on QVC the other day and it looked really good. However, it seems very expensive so I didn't order it. The Hope in a jar and the Save Me looked really good. Is it worth the money?

Comments

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i suggest going to makeupalley.com....they have TONS of great an in-depth reviews....i check out there before i buy almost anything now.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • cjccjc Posts: 636Registered Users
    I think I saw the same QVC show. They had a 3 in 1 bath product that smells like peppermint. I went to Sephora to ck it out..it smells so good. Didnt buy it though...maybe another time.
    cjc
    3B very thick, curly hair and on the longer side
    Palm Beach County, Fl
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 279Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for the tip about makeupalley.com. Looks like the products didn't get as great of reviews as I thought. I think I can find something better!
  • sandradeesandradee Posts: 55Registered Users
    I love Philosophy! This year for xmas I went crazy buying gifts for my friends. I saw the "Gingerbread Men Suitcase" in the window at Sephora on 5th Ave in New York City, so I went in and got a couple of the Candy cane bubble bath the "Muffin Man Suitcase." I've always like the way Philosophy makes my skin feel really soft.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file