Mixed Chicks?

kiarobkiarob Posts: 59Registered Users
Has anyone used these product? A friend bought some and let me try the leave in cond. and deep cond. I must say I felt a difference. However, I will not use the shampoo because of Lauryl sulfates....what are your thoughts about this product before I rush out and purchase.
Be True To Yourself
4a or a combo of 3c/4a who knows?:compress:
http://public.fotki.com/Kiarob/
pw:blessed
www.myspace.com/kiarob

Comments

• jcurladyjcurlady Posts: 626Registered Users Curl Novice
    I found nc.com through the mixed chicks website. I ordered their stuff b4 I learned what's good for my hair. I do remember liking the deep conditioner. I didn't like it enough to keep buying it. The leave-in/styler did nothing for me. I think that they do have samples and I did get samples from them before I bought the trio.
    if luvin KCKT and KCCC is wrong I don't wanna b right

sell crazy somewhere else...we're all stocked up here.
  • midgimidgi Posts: 2,409Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I tried the shampoo, deep conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.

The shampoo didn't leave my hair feeling stripped after I used it, but I still gave it to my sister because my CV soap bars work a million percent better.

The deep conditioner wasn't remarkable. I didn't see a difference and it contained two different cones, one of which left my hair feeling coated and nasty immediately after use. I also gave this to my sister.

The leave-in conditioner was nice though. My hair felt really moisturized and "workable" = not too stiff and not too soft either. It contains amodimethicone which needs to be shampooed out. Their shampoo works well for this, but my CV bars seem to work well too.

I liked the leave-in and I'd repurchase.
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
  • kiarobkiarob Posts: 59Registered Users
    midgi wrote: »
    I tried the shampoo, deep conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.

The shampoo didn't leave my hair feeling stripped after I used it, but I still gave it to my sister because my CV soap bars work a million percent better.

The deep conditioner wasn't remarkable. I didn't see a difference and it contained two different cones, one of which left my hair feeling coated and nasty immediately after use. I also gave this to my sister.

The leave-in conditioner was nice though. My hair felt really moisturized and "workable" = not too stiff and not too soft either. It contains amodimethicone which needs to be shampooed out. Their shampoo works well for this, but my CV bars seem to work well too.

I liked the leave-in and I'd repurchase.

Hey...thanks....hate yo sound dumb but what's a CV bar?
    Be True To Yourself
    4a or a combo of 3c/4a who knows?:compress:
    http://public.fotki.com/Kiarob/
    pw:blessed
    www.myspace.com/kiarob
  • midgimidgi Posts: 2,409Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Not a dumb question at all!

CV= Chagrin Valley. They make amazing all-natural soaps and they're not expensive either. I love them!
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
  • JipJip Posts: 90Registered Users
    I only tried the leave-in Conditioner. Since it contains a cone product, it left my hair bone dry.
    Classic Type 4A
    Coarse Texture
    Cone, Aloe, and Glycerin Sensitive
    Recovering Product Junkie

PRE SHAMPOO TREATMENT– Coconut Oil + Magick Botanicals Oil-Free Conditioner
    SHAMPOO – Sof’nFree GroHealthy Nothing But Clarifying Shampoo (Monthly)
    CONDITIONER – Magick Botanicals Oil-Free Conditioner CoWash
    LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER – Beautiful Curls Curl Activating Shea Butter Leave-in (Curly to Kinky)
    SEALANT– Homemade Natural Butter Mix

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file