Need some help/opinions...

lotsahairlotsahair Registered Users Posts: 2
I'm about 60 pounds overweight and have been for some time. I belong to a gym, but I lack the motivation to get there as often as I should. I also don't eat as healthy as I should. I binge on chocolate pretty much every day. I always tell myself "I'll start my diet tomorrow", and I keep doing the same bad habits. Any suggestions how to get out of this vicious cycle and change my lifestyle? Has anyone tired LA Weight Loss? Or any weight loss group? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Aries_jbAries_jb Registered Users Posts: 1,556
    I don't belong to any weight loss groups, but I can tell you that having an exercise log on this board is very helpful. When I'm slacking off, having a rough time of it, or whatnot, there's always someone (namely Cherish :D ) there to help me out, listen, and give advice. Also, in terms of motivation, it helps to integrate working out into your daily routine, just like brushing your teeth. After a couple of weeks of trying to establish your routine, you'll end up wanting to work out. That's how it is for me. I NEED to work out. It's how I deal with stress, I feel good because I'm doing something healthy for myself, and I see results that serve to motivate me further.

Just a few thoughts.
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I'm in the same boat. Since I started working a regular job my ass is completely out of control :lol:

I'm considering joining a 4 week boot camp.

In the meantime I purchased a mini trampoline. It's fun and makes me giggle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file