2as?

jersey8jersey8 Registered Users Posts: 195
So are there really not that many 2as registered...or are you guys just posting in the general thread? The 3 boards usually always have new posts, but the 2s don't really. Just wanted to check in...
2b, low porosity, high density, fine, loves protein

Comments

• UP LisaUP Lisa Registered Users Posts: 98
    I think 2a is kind of a rare type. Also, a lot of people who are wavy don't know it. So they don't come here. Either that, or they want their hair straight.
    2b. Dark Golden Blond. Very fine texture. Medium thickness. Thrilled to find waves!!!
  • stubbornirishhairstubbornirishhair Registered Users Posts: 118
    I didn't post here before, I tried 2b. I have similar hair to yours, Jersey8, very thick, slightly wavy. When I have it shoulder length, one side curls up, and the other side curls under. Drives me crazy! I thought if I tried to encourage the natural wave instead of blow drying straight, I might become wavy all the way through and cure the flipping problem! This is my first week. Hair is terrible today.
    2B wavy thick hair
    Fia=2a M iii
    modified CG since 1/12/06
  • txgirltxgirl Registered Users Posts: 7
    Stubborn Irish - I read your reply to my post on the 2b board and after reading about how your hair is similar to mine and perusing the 2a board for a bit, feel like maybe I belong over here a little more. =)

My waves are so incredibly weak. If i run my fingers through my hair, they fall out. I know, I know, don't touch your hair, right? Well, easier said than done.

For those of you on the 2a board who haven't read any of my other newbie posts today, this is really my first day wearing my hair curly. Or wavy... whatever you want to call it
    :D

And, yes, I have had 2 people ask me if I got a perm today. One girl looked at me sympathetically and said, "My hair does that too if I don't have time to blowdry it." Lol. So, now I pretty much just feel like I look like a wet dog.

Going to stick with it though and see if it's worth it! I can always go back to straightening it later. Lol. I guess that's the good thing about being a 2a.

Nice to meet all of you!
    txgirl
    It never ceases to amaze me what some people will say! I'm sure your hair looks great. After all, it's supposed to be wavy! It's how you were made. Too bad if somebody else doesn't like it.
    2b. Dark Golden Blond. Very fine texture. Medium thickness. Thrilled to find waves!!!
  • stubbornirishhairstubbornirishhair Registered Users Posts: 118
    but I'm sure I look like a witch! Hair feels greasy and has unkempt waves, and, because it is raining, a halo of frizz and spiral sideburns!
    2B wavy thick hair
    Fia=2a M iii
    modified CG since 1/12/06
    Spiral Sideburns! I love it!!!
  • TennsTenns Registered Users Posts: 40
    I didn't know that htere were so many categories of curly hair. My hair is naturally somewhat curly, but it doesn't ringlet, so I categorize as wavy. Would that be a 2a hair type?
    ~Tenns~
    On a new hair growth challenge
    Hair type: Who knows???

Learning something new everyday!

http://perfect10beauty.wordpress.com
    http://youtube.com/perfecttenn
    http://twitter.com/perfecttenn
    2a is fine textured and wavy. If your hair is medium or course textured, then you are a 2b or 2c.
  • jersey8jersey8 Registered Users Posts: 195
    I would say it kind of depends. I have medium thick hair bordering on corse, but it doesn't have much wave...much less wave than those on the 2b board. That's why I feel like I get better advice from 2as.
    2b, low porosity, high density, fine, loves protein
    Well, I'm a definite 2a. My hair is very fine, and the wave is very loose.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file