*sobs*

curlyorwavycurlyorwavy Posts: 133Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I need a hug.

Am starting CG again after a build up of condish from cowashing too much. Anyway, my conditioner ran out so I asked my fiance to pick some up. And he accidentally bought the brand's shower gel instead of condish. Which wouldn't be a big deal except that it means I either don't wash my hair until tomorrow evening and have it greasy tomorrow or I wash it with water and no condish and have frizz everywhere. And tomorrow I'm off to a dressup do as an elf. So theoretically should have long, flowing straight hair. But was going to go against the flow and have beautiful flowing curls instead. But now I'll have a frizzy and/or greasy mess. Which is not going to do a lot of good in making me feel OK about being curly! And I really wanted to look beautiful tomorrow. And I'm feeling really annoyed at my fiance even though it wasn't his fault.

I need a hug :(
UK curly, 2C/3A
CG, Tresemme Perfectly Undone, VO5 Firm Styling Gel

"I keep being bowled over by how lovely you look. And I love your hair. You have lovely hair. I can't put into words how beautiful your hair is! It's so... gorgeous. Seriously, I love your hair."
My fiance, when I was feeling all insecure. He's my curls' biggest fan!

Comments

• PwniePwnie Posts: 29Registered Users
    Omigosh! How did this go unnoticed? HUGE HUG.

How did everything go? Our community is usually so good about being diligent and supportive! So sorry you had to deal with a curl disaster on your own. ):
  • curlyorwavycurlyorwavy Posts: 133Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks for the hug :)

It went OK. Shoved my hair in plaits and covered up greasy roots with leaf-ish thing (think Julius Ceaser) which went with outift.

Thanks again :)
    UK curly, 2C/3A
    CG, Tresemme Perfectly Undone, VO5 Firm Styling Gel

"I keep being bowled over by how lovely you look. And I love your hair. You have lovely hair. I can't put into words how beautiful your hair is! It's so... gorgeous. Seriously, I love your hair."
    My fiance, when I was feeling all insecure. He's my curls' biggest fan!
  • curlygirl1995curlygirl1995 Posts: 48Registered Users
    ahh men can be dumb, eh?
    lol *BIIIIIGG HUG!*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file