Any Salons in South FL?

CheerfuljessCheerfuljess Posts: 11Registered Users
Hey There
Im from Miami FL is there anyone from the area that can recommend some places please...

Comments

• ANGELNMIAANGELNMIA Posts: 2Registered Users
    Hi Cheerfuljess.
    I'm in Miami, but haven't found anyone I like yet. I had the greatest stylist in Gainesville when I was at UF. I used to wait for a haircut until I travelled to Gville.
    Believe it or not someone at my church is probably a 3A. She has it cut in a bob. She recommended a barbershop in Kendall. Only the stylists don't speak English. So I have to drag my husband with me. Only I'm terrified of going to a barber shop.
    If I find a good place, I'll post it.
  • cayseecaysee Posts: 89Registered Users
    There is a Ouidad salon is Ft Lauderdale, Las Olas. I know that is a bit of a drive, but I used to drive 4 hours from Orlando to go there and you only have to go about every 4 months. I now go to Tampa which is a 2 hour drive vice the 4 it used to take me. Yulia used to cut my hair and did a great job.
  • LipyLunaLipyLuna Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hi There, My name is Linda, Im a curly girl stylist in Coral springs, Fl. I myself am a 3B Curly girl. I understand curly hair and everyone with curly hair is very diffrent. If you are ever in Coral springs please come see me at Tangles Hair Salon. :wink:
  • NottyNotty Posts: 1,456Registered Users
    If you do a search on Deva's site, there is a hairdresser on Los Olas Drive, Ft. Lauderdale which has been Deva trained. When I go south this winter I'm going to give them a try.........good luck!
    :toothy7:between Botticelli & Corkscrew curly-very thick, coarse hair
    http://public.fotki.com/notty6

When I get to be 'Queen of the World', I will absolish WIND!!!:queen:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file