products for 3A hair?

Gio211Gio211 Posts: 4Registered Users
hi ladies..im new to the site and im just trying to get the jist of it all. can anyone tell me what gel and conditioner products are s'cone free and that i would be able to get at the drugstore. how would i be able to tell? im currently using LA Looks gel and Herbel Essence conditioner. i've heard great reviews on suave coconut so im going to try that one next. as for the gel..i need something that has alot of hold..thanks in advance!

Comments

• eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Check out this site:

http://healthycurls.awardspace.com/free.html

it should help with suggestions.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • shel312shel312 Posts: 96Registered Users
    I'm also new and have been using the Suave coconut and Herbal Ess. Totally Twisted Gel. Target sells a line called Giovanni that seems pretty good. It is organic and has no cones. Good luck to you!
    Shampoo once-twice a week with: Avalon Organics Lemon Poo or Organic Soap Bars
    Condish: AOWC, AOHR, and Nature's Gate Aloe mixed with honey
    Product: LA Looks Gel (yellow)...looking for something natural, with no luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file