CG-friendly stylist for 3C curls/Franklin or Spring Hill TN?

marlajapmarlajap Posts: 7Registered Users
Hi, all! I'm newly converted to CG, and will eventually need a haircut. For the last, oh, 8-10 years or so, I've been getting the basic cheap-o haircut at an assortment of walk-in salons, due to not being able to find a stylist (in my whole life) who didn't cut it as though it was straight hair and then proceed to blow it dry in a futile attempt to make the hair fit the cut. So - I see there's some salon reviews from earlier this year for Nashville, but I'm about 35-40 miles south of Music City, and at $4/gallon of gas, I'd be out of money for the haircut before I got to the salon! (LOL!)

So - does anyone out there know of a Curly Girl (or at least curly hair) friendly stylist in Franklin/Cool Springs, Spring Hill or Columbia, Tennessee?

My curls thank you!
modified CG 7-2008/fully CG 11-2008
Medium-Fine texture/super-thick density, normal porosity, normal elasticity and improving. 3b/3c curls, shoulder length wet
Wash: Deva NoPoo or Co-Wash w/Regis Design Line Olive Oil

Condish: Garnier 3x, GVP Conditioning Balm, AO GBP
Leave-In: Giovanni DLI, GVP Conditioning Balm
Style: Mirra Strong Sculpting Gel, KCCC

Clarify: BS/ACV

Comments

• marlajapmarlajap Posts: 7Registered Users
    It's been, oh, 7 months or so now, so I thought I would bump this up and try again. Looking for a curl-friendly stylist in Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill or Columbia, Tennessee. Prefer one who isn't going to charge $80-$100, of course, and must be someone who won't insist upon using 'cones and detergent-laden shampoo on my lovely locks. :D

Thanks to anyone who can help me poor, uncut hair. I got one cheap-o haircut about 5 months ago. The cut sucked, she put 'cones in my hair when I specifically said not to do so, and now my ends are really ragged...
    modified CG 7-2008/fully CG 11-2008
    Medium-Fine texture/super-thick density, normal porosity, normal elasticity and improving. 3b/3c curls, shoulder length wet
    Wash: Deva NoPoo or Co-Wash w/Regis Design Line Olive Oil

Condish: Garnier 3x, GVP Conditioning Balm, AO GBP
    Leave-In: Giovanni DLI, GVP Conditioning Balm
    Style: Mirra Strong Sculpting Gel, KCCC

Clarify: BS/ACV

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file