Products that strip color

FluffykinsFluffykins Posts: 54Registered Users
I am a highlighting junkie. Right now I have my bangs bleached, red/orange highlights(makes my hair look like fire), and purple lowlights. I now want pink highlights, but my mom wont do it untill the other colors are faded out of my hair. I want them done before school starts back up(in two weeks), so I need something that will strip my color fast. Anybody know of anything?
...2c...3a...3b...BINGO!!!

Hilighing Junkie. Soon to be pink.

My HG will: volumize, moisturize, define curls, create major shine, contatin protine, eleminate any and all frizz, give me root curl, have slight hold with no crunch, make my hair grow faster, and be in mousse form. Is that so much to ask? Oh, and it would be nice if the container did tricks for me...

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Fluffykins wrote: »
    I am a highlighting junkie. Right now I have my bangs bleached, red/orange highlights(makes my hair look like fire), and purple lowlights. I now want pink highlights, but my mom wont do it untill the other colors are faded out of my hair. I want them done before school starts back up(in two weeks), so I need something that will strip my color fast. Anybody know of anything?

Prell shampoo. Dishwashing liquid. Lemon juice. Honey. All these things will strip color slightly. They can all be a little drying and damaging though...except for the honey, which can just be sticky. ;)
  • FluffykinsFluffykins Posts: 54Registered Users
    I use honey in my condish every day and haven't really noticed a differince. I'll have to try the dishwashing soap mixed with the juce then.
    ...2c...3a...3b...BINGO!!!

Hilighing Junkie. Soon to be pink.

My HG will: volumize, moisturize, define curls, create major shine, contatin protine, eleminate any and all frizz, give me root curl, have slight hold with no crunch, make my hair grow faster, and be in mousse form. Is that so much to ask? Oh, and it would be nice if the container did tricks for me...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file