We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Dimethicones?

Fanfarlo148Fanfarlo148 Posts: 151Registered Users
When going without poo, should I avoid anything that has ingredients ending in 'cone'? I'm currently using Head & Shoulders, and I'm thinking of switching to the Suave Coconut I've been reading about. :color:

Also, how do you locate sulfates on an ingredient label?

Comments

• CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    They will be listed within the first 3 or 4 ingredients.

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
    Sodium Laureth Sulfate
    Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
    Ammonium Laureth Sulfate
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    There are some preservatives that end in one, they are usually at the end of the ingredient list. It just makes it more confusing--LOL. Remember, 'xane is also a nasty cone ending!
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file