from nature with love?

bluujaybluujay Posts: 71Registered Users

Comments

• Riot CrrlRiot Crrl Posts: 3,135Registered Users
    Hmm... I've never used it but I looked at it on the site and there are no obvious red flags blaring out at me here. It looks like in the Experiences With Henna thread that mariag was using it for some time. http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?p=609126
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had to hunt around a bit on that site to find it, but finally did:

http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/soap/product.asp?product_id=herbhenna

It looks like pure henna, and it's certainly cheap (a whole pound for only $6.25), but as to quality, I really couldn't say. There are a lot of low quality hennas out there. I prefer to buy from mehandi.com, because I know the quality is always always always good.
    Wait, RCW, I thought you switched to mehndiskinart. Did I misremember that?
  • Curly Girl FlaCurly Girl Fla Posts: 1,834Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I read a post somewhere else from someone who swears by FNWL henna, but that's the only person who ever mentioned it. I buy oils from them that are good quality at a decent price, so I would think what they offer is good stuff for the type of henna it is? I have only purchased from mehandi.com...
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Riot Crrl wrote: »

Not me. Maybe someone else. I did buy some amla and shikakai from mehndiskinart recently though...haven't received it yet and it's been 2 weeks, and they charged me a fortune extra for shipping after I placed the order, so I'm not happy with them.
  • ibraidhairibraidhair Posts: 343Registered Users
    I don't know about FNWL, but I got a sample of very inexpensive henna from another company. It appears to be pure henna, but it's very very coarse compared to mehandi's.
    Riot Crrl wrote: »

Not me. Maybe someone else. I did buy some amla and shikakai from mehndiskinart recently though...haven't received it yet and it's been 2 weeks, and they charged me a fortune extra for shipping after I placed the order, so I'm not happy with them.

Oops sorry.

Man, that sucks.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file