We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Suave Naturals Coconut

goforlizgoforliz Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this site and am ready to start CG. I actually received the book as a gift a few years ago and tried some of the suggestions at that time, but I didn't stick with it. Now that I've found this website with a wealth of additional information not included in the book, I'm ready to try again. One quick question (I'm sure there will be more later):

I see a lot of people mention Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner - is there something special about the formulation for coconut or will any of the conditioners in that line work fine (I counted 10 on their website)?

Thanks!

Comments

• mysteryflavoredmysteryflavored Posts: 1,271Registered Users Curl Novice
    I think the only thing really special about this formula is that it has honey in it, which makes it a bit more moisturizing. Personally, I think it cleans better than any other Suave conditioner, which is why I use it.
  • hamletinehamletine Posts: 16Registered Users
    I'm pretty sure any of them will work. I'm protein-sensitive so I switched to the Green Apple, and it's been working better for me. Here's a very useful website:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthycurls.awardspace.com%2Ffree.html" class="Popup
  • eweniqueewenique Posts: 1,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Be sure it's Suave Naturals, their other line probably has 'cones.
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file