Thanks Everyone for the advice & Help & thanks to naturallycurly.com for being here!

BecciBecci Posts: 401Registered Users
A massive thank you to Naturallycurly.com and everyone who has gave me advice and help after the hairdresser screwed up my hair.

You all gave me hope when I was upset and thought there wasnt any.

So I thought I would share the results with you all now that I have done a week of CG. Ive also been doing DT every night, which I am going to continue for another week then go onto 1 DT a week. Sundays are going to be my ACV nights from now on (although I did do an ACV rinse last night)

So a I say... heres my weeks work and result....
From U.K & started CG 13th July 08 :thumbleft:

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:

Comments

• whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    Wow! That is a HUGE improvement!

I'm so glad everyone was able to give you helpful suggestions and talk you off the ledge. :toothy7:
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • BecciBecci Posts: 401Registered Users
    Thank you for your compliment. Means more than you can imagine.:blob7:

Oh whilst you can see the curl and its not a ball of frizz. Can anyone please tell me my curl type?

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:
    Heres a side view so you get an idea of my whole head... thanks again.

Using Boots curl creme

• sharie43sharie43 Posts: 77Registered Users
    Becci, I have one word "WOW", your hair looks so great. I am still trying to be cg and not sure its for me! You have given me renewed hope!
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Becci wrote: »
    Thank you for your compliment. Means more than you can imagine.:blob7:

Oh whilst you can see the curl and its not a ball of frizz. Can anyone please tell me my curl type?

Your hair has really improved. Because of the perm, it's hard to type your hair.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Sharie43 - keep with it hun.

I honestly thought about shaving my head and buying a wig! I was so depressed about what had happened but now Im actually excited about my curls. Ive got a long way to go before my hairs as healthy as before but it will be the end - and - so will yours!. Dont give up hun.

Any questions just post them on a new thread and everyone will try to help you like they did me. :thumbleft:

Using Boots curl creme

• PetalPetal Posts: 219Registered Users
    Wow. Your hair looks great! Congrats on your progress!
    3A-3B mix, medium-thick, prone to splitting. Products: Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner, Jojoba oil, Free me freesia conditioner to detangle. Trying to experiment with protein DTs a few times a month.
  • CurlyJoshuaCurlyJoshua Posts: 49Registered Users
    im thinking about just saying f**k it and shaving my head i give up
    im thinking about just saying f**k it and shaving my head i give up

I felt like that to when my hair was screwed (you seen the pics at the top?)

Using Boots curl creme

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file