Cleaning out the product cupboard!!! AG etc.Swap/Sale!!!!

long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
I have the following items to swap or to sell..MAKE AN OFFER!!! You will get a great deal!!!!
Some free to a good home just pay shipping!

-AG fast food..
tried 2X (almost full) make an offer or swap

-Got2 be BLonde deep treatment 75 % remains ...offers

-ECO Elements Curly Hair Condish w/illipe butter 300 ml &
ECO Styling Cream for Curly hair 300ml <each tried once>
new 6$ each ....asking $4.00 for both or swap

*Free to a good home-
- Mossimo spoolz spiral cream 50% remains
-Finesse styling cream 30% remains

I am wanting to swap for samples of any of the following....
Pink boots ,BRHG, Eluc MBC, Magik Bot. gel, One ,Aloeba, RR , Curls ecst tea Condish ANYTHING deva or jessicurl.
Always open to try new things too...
Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
Finally grew out my bad layers!!!

Comments

• Q-tip headQ-tip head Posts: 26Registered Users
    Hi long_n_curly,

Is there a website, or can you give me some more info on the ECO stuff? I'm interested in taking that off your hands.

Thanks!
    3B med. length. Very coarse and steel wool-ish, but getting better! Modified CG since Mar. 24/04!
  • long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
    Hi Q
    I dont think there is a website but I can post the ingredients this afternoon...I have very fine 3a hair and this line was much too heavy for me :^) What do you have to swap?
    Cool! Thanks! I've got insanely thick, heavy 3b hair, so maybe it would be perfect for me.

Don't have anything to swap. :oops: But I would just buy them off you if that's okay.

Where in Canada are you located?
    3B med. length. Very coarse and steel wool-ish, but getting better! Modified CG since Mar. 24/04!
    Hi Q..
    Here is the ingredient list:
    CONDITIONER: water, ceteral alcohol,mineral oil,cetly trimethl ammonium chloride,lanolin,peg 75,glycerine,polyquaternanry 10,ilipe butter,edta,citric acid,methchloroisothiazoline bht

CREAM :water,ceteryl alcohol,polyquaternary 10,behentrimonium,methosulfate,ceteryth 20,ilipe butter,buyl para,ethyl paraben,2phenoxyethanol,methyl paraben,propyl paraben,bht fragrance

Both are quite thick in consistency and waaaay too rich for my hair.
    I am in B.C. if you give me your P.C. i can tell you how much shipping will be I am going to the post office today anyway:^)
    Hey there,

My postal code is P7A 5G2.

What is the fragrance like of these products? Fruity, flowery, strong, faint???
    its kind of an irish spring soapy type smell... fresh scent I guess you would call it???? Its a medium amount of scent that is noticable when its in your hair.
    Hey Q I didnt forget you...the winter weather snuck up on us here with nasty storms and terrible roads...
    so I am behind on everything .I will have the shipping quote to you this afternoon,if you want them I will just send them for the cost of shipping to make up for the wait!!!
    Cool! Let me know what the shipping is!! :)
  • prairie-curlprairie-curl Posts: 4Registered Users
    pmed you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file