CurlTalk

lightweight but with lots of moisture natural prods....

rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Low poo: looking
COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
RO: varies
Protein: CJCF or CJRM
DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
LI: varies, usually KCKT
Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• swirlygirlswirlygirl Posts: 606Registered Users
    rymorg2 wrote: »

I think you read my other post in the detox thread, but I've just learned of My Honey Child Type 2 styling creme. I don't know anything about it, but the ingredients look good. (And she sells samples.) Maybe someone else will share an experience with it...
    2B ~ Lovin' it short again!
    Aloe 80 Shampoo & Conditioner, Shea Butter & Aveda Control Paste
    Fotki PW: swirlygirl
    Updated 7/13/08

• rymorg2rymorg2 Posts: 2,571Registered Users
    swirlygirl wrote: »
    I think you read my other post in the detox thread, but I've just learned of My Honey Child Type 2 styling creme. I don't know anything about it, but the ingredients look good. (And she sells samples.) Maybe someone else will share an experience with it...

I did read your post there, and I'd already had the MHC type 2 on my list of things to try......I'll probably start there and go from there. Thanks1
    Cosmetology Educator with sensitivities, eczema and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
    Low poo: looking
    COWash: Eden, cheapo condish, CJDF
    RO: varies
    Protein: CJCF or CJRM
    DT: CJHBDF, CJCR, DBPC
    LI: varies, usually KCKT
    Stylers: KCCC, CRNCM, UFDCM, Curls gel, ecostyler

Lady Karaan, High Priestess of Hayr Tretements in the Order of Curly Crusaders
    Fotki updated 10/12/10 Password: wavy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • madmb20madmb20 Posts: 117Registered Users
    I'm curious about JCS nourish and shine...

i bought the jcs nourish and shine and have to say im not really impressed with it. i read that people use it to scrunch out the crunch but i go to work with my hair sopping wet and since im still there when it finally dries, i end up using dry hand to scrunch. i've tried using it on wet hair, dry hair and in-between hair but i dont like how it makes my hair look. it ends up looking wet, although very shiny. im thinking about just using it a a moisturizer in the winter when i get dry skin.
    2A/B
    still working on it
    :wink:
  • helloitsiohelloitsio Posts: 1,369Registered Users
    I sampled MHC type 2 creme back in the early trying out CG days and wasn't all that impressed. Since it's been a while, I can't quite put my thumb down on why I didn't like it.
  • swirlygirlswirlygirl Posts: 606Registered Users
    madmb20 wrote: »
    I'm curious about JCS nourish and shine...

i bought the jcs nourish and shine and have to say im not really impressed with it. i read that people use it to scrunch out the crunch but i go to work with my hair sopping wet and since im still there when it finally dries, i end up using dry hand to scrunch. i've tried using it on wet hair, dry hair and in-between hair but i dont like how it makes my hair look. it ends up looking wet, although very shiny. im thinking about just using it a a moisturizer in the winter when i get dry skin.

I find N&S too heavy to use as a styler on my medium to fine hair, but I do like it as a moisturizer. I use it on my skin, and I also like to work it into my hair before bed when it is feeling particularly dry.
    2B ~ Lovin' it short again!
    Aloe 80 Shampoo & Conditioner, Shea Butter & Aveda Control Paste
    Fotki PW: swirlygirl
    Updated 7/13/08