In desperate need of a hairdresser in HULL (U.K)

BecciBecci Posts: 401Registered Users
I know its a long shot but thought I would give it a whirl and see if anyone knows of anyone even if its not in Hull but near by Im happy. Just need someone who knows what there doing with curly hair.
From U.K & started CG 13th July 08 :thumbleft:

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:

Comments

• zeldagoblinzeldagoblin Posts: 575Registered Users
    Hiya,

If you ever get a good salon, please let me know. I'm in Grimsby and MY GOD the stylists here are a freakin JOKE. I have paid more than I dare count, only to be butchered by countless crappy, witless airheads who think they know hair after a year at Grimsby College studying hair and beauty. All they know is hair straightening and thinning shears. It really is a nightmare.
    Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

http://public.fotki.com/zeldagoblin/

But then again, too few to mention...
  • BecciBecci Posts: 401Registered Users
    Ive gave up hun. I trimmed my own hair today to tide me over. Ive been in nearly every salon in hull and no-one even has curly hair in the salons either..!

If you hear of a good salon before me, please let me know to.
    From U.K & started CG 13th July 08 :thumbleft:

Using VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie for co-washing and conditioning.

Using Boots curl creme

Considering going Mod-CG and using H&S once a week to prevent build up, flakes and other nastys.:confused3:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file