A little trouble in the back

ManOfLocksManOfLocks Posts: 12Registered Users
Well I have been on CG for about 2 1/2 months now and really loving it. My hair all around seems to be growing fine. I had a small trim at the beginning to make sure everything is evena and ready to grow and I've regained that length. My only trouble spot is in the lower back of my head towards the neck area. It seems like that hasn't grown nearly as quick as the rest of my head if at all. It's pretty curly, but it just seems like it doesn't grow. To give you an idea, when I keep my head straight and relax my shoulders it looks like this - \||/

The \ /'s are my hair and the || is my neck if you see what I mean. It just seems like my hair has been like that for so long. I have virgin hair, so I can't see what might be the issue. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I have a section of hair that doesn't seem to want to grow, but it does, ever so slowly. It's supposedly curliest underneath & the hairline is highest there. So what length that shows is from above. This is at the nape in the center.

My stylist didn't cut that area but trimmed the side pieces to be even with that center section.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file