If you feel like protein and making a mess

Today I mixed up several squirts of Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner with about a tablespoon Blackstrap Molasses (which leaves an unholy mess in my bathroom but has so far been pretty good to my hair) and about a tablespoon EVOO. Left it in (with one of those metallic caps on over it) for about a half hour, washed it out with conditioner mixed with lemon. I had to use a lot of conditoner to rinse it out. The front of my hair has really spiraled up, the top is not greasy though the back might wind up a bit greasy. You might want to give it a shot.

Question for those who use EVOO: do you use the regular stuff that one also cooks with? Or is there a special hair EVOO?
My Fotki Page
pw: lemonade

2a/2b/2c i & ii. Very frizz prone in front, sides and canopy. Some spiral curls in front on good days. Mixed fine and medium thickness.

Comments

• Riot CrrlRiot Crrl Registered Users Posts: 3,135
    Lol, I've seen DTs and stuff that were called like "olive oil treatment" but unless specified it should be just the cooking stuff.

I would suggest for the blondes and silver foxes to avoid the molasses, it could possibly stain very light hair. Maybe they could sub in honey.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file