Hair cutting technique??

shayszshaysz Registered Users Posts: 1
A few months ago I saw an ad for a new cutting technique that will help wavy hair get curly. I have 3a hair in back, and 2a hair in front and at roots and wanted to find something to take me to 3a all over. It used special scissors and was called something like... Vortex technique? That could be way off but I can't seem to find the website anywhere? Anybody know what I'm talking about. It was a special technique stylists needed training for. Any help would be great?Thanks~


  • jersey8jersey8 Registered Users Posts: 195
    I haven't heard of it, but I'm definitely interested! Let us know if you find out anything!
    2b, low porosity, high density, fine, loves protein
  • funkymunkycurlfunkymunkycurl Registered Users Posts: 83
    I think they're talking about a tunnel cut. But I'm not sure.
    Formerly known as colomunky.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file