Curly wedding hair ideas???

TmigsTmigs Posts: 1Registered Users
I am getting married in Sept and looking for pics of curly wedding hair to show my stylist. I think I want an updo, but one that shows off my natural curls. What I don't want is someone to blow my hair straight only to then make a "curly" updo. Does anyone have any pics or know where I can find some?

Thansk!

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Have you tried hair magazines? I think they have special "updo" sections.

I'm due to tie the knot myself next spring. I'm thinking of leaving the curls down, with maybe a 1920's-looking ribbon across my forehead (under hair). Have you seen anything like that? I'm worried I just dreamed it up and it will look super stupid.
  • KLD67KLD67 Posts: 4Registered Users
    My wedding is in October. I tried an updo in the spring to see what how it would look. I had lots of curls hanging down and didn't like it at all. My thought now is to leave it long but have the stylist make the curls smoother and curlier.
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    I'm going to be a bridesmaid and I'm trying to figure out what kind of updo to wear. Just google "curly updo" or something to that effect, you'll find tons of ideas.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file