Messy Sleepers

msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
I've been really, really lazy these past few days and I haven't tied my hair up at night like I usually do and I'm a very messy sleeper. Even though my hair is kinda mashed when I wake up, I like how it looks and I just fluff it out to make it bigger. Are there any other messy sleepers who like their hair when they wake up?
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• pacammipacammi Registered Users Posts: 206
    I just recently started sleeping with a scarf again! I thought that being natural meant you didn't have to. But I use a satin pillowcase, so whatever. I like how my twisted hair looks shen I wake up, all smooshy on the sides but full in the back and top, like a mohawk. A little fluffing and I'm ready to go!
    CGNYC wrote:
    Oh y'all, that's just her crazy showing.
    Trenellm wrote:
    I guess lying on my back, in the middle of a studio, breathing and making vowel sounds for an hour for two years paid off. :)
  • An AkashaAn Akasha Registered Users Posts: 175
    I wear a scarf & am STILL a messy sleeper. Sometimes I wake up and the scarf is no where near my head!
    BSL of thick 4a/ 3c coils.
    Member since 1999.
  • blaqpearlblaqpearl Registered Users Posts: 310
    I am a messy sleeper too. I hate sleeping with a scarf. So I just use my silk pillowcase. When I wake up I fluff add a scarf or headband and go some mornings. On other mornings I either wash or moisten with wet hands in the shower.
    I have kinks, coils and curls on this head.
    Certified PJ. I need rehab.
    Hair Album
    Last update 1/1/07
  • princess8907princess8907 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Im a messy sleeper too....my scarf falls off every night
    4b natural
    transitioning
    goal of bra strap length hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights