Braids By Breslin?

msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
Has anyone bought the DVD?

http://www.braidsbybreslin.com/dvd2.html
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• LeilaniLeilani Registered Users Posts: 50
    Guuurl, YES!! lol

I recently bought the compilation DVD(4 styles). I'm trying to learn how to braid some hair.
  • honiecurlshoniecurls Registered Users Posts: 106
    Leilani wrote:
    Guuurl, YES!! lol

I recently bought the compilation DVD(4 styles). I'm trying to learn how to braid some hair.

OT .. Hi Leilani ... my new niece was given that name ... I love it , it's a beautiful name.
    3c very thick big hair
    Henna girl
    th_100_3332.jpg
    th_100_3330.jpg
  • ImaraImara Registered Users Posts: 28
    Leilani wrote:
    Guuurl, YES!! lol

I just bought this too, only I haven't received it. I can't wait!!! Is the dvd really helpful???
    "We expect the states to show us whether or not we're achieving simple objectives—like literacy, literacy in math, the ability to read and write."—on federal education requirements, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005
  • LeilaniLeilani Registered Users Posts: 50
    Thanks honiecurls! :)

I think the DVD is helpful for tips and consistency.
    The audio repeats itself a lot which is good for reminders.
    I am a true beginner and will probably need to employ a lot more patience than I initially thought. I need lots of practice.

I have never ordered an instructional DVD before so I can not compare it to others. That said, I do like the quality of the product. The audio is clear and the visuals are good.

I'd love to hear what you think Imara. Have you received yours yet?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file