Comments

• AngularScienceAngularScience Registered Users Posts: 844 Curl Neophyte
    I was just going to post on this guy, but Kitara beat me to it.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    You know if you hit the little triangle under a posters name it will automatically report the post?
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Thanks, guys, got it.

Yes, reporting the post is very helpful, and sometimes is faster than posting here in the Feedback forum.
  • KitaraKitara Registered Users Posts: 1,224
    You know if you hit the little triangle under a posters name it will automatically report the post?
    I did both. I started that first, but then remembered seeing people post it here so I thought that was the "accepted" way because I had seen others do it. I didn't know which was preferred.
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    Kitara wrote: »
    I did both. I started that first, but then remembered seeing people post it here so I thought that was the "accepted" way because I had seen others do it. I didn't know which was preferred.

I don't know which is preferred either honestly.

I have just been using the report button since it was so conveniently close. :lol:
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I probably find out about the spam quicker when people use the "Report" button, because I get an email notification, even if I'm not on the NC.com website at the time. But both methods work, and both are appreciated.
  • KitaraKitara Registered Users Posts: 1,224
    Thanks Suzenguide. I appreciate the response.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file