Changed my mind

EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I've finally made up my mind which flat iron to get & it's going to be the TIGI Bed Head 1-1/4" to go with its "matching" 1875 Ion dryer I got yesterday on clearance at Target.

The chore is finding the cheapest place wherever to buy it.

Target doesn't have the flat irons.

Bed, Bath & Beyond never carried the 1-1/4" in-store. They do on-line, but it'll cost me shipping & tax on $49.99.

The retail store on the Air Force Base doesn't carry the 1-1/4". I guess I can always ask if they'll order it in. I wouldn't have to pay tax on it.

Ulta has it, but it's excluded from coupons & I'll have to pay tax on the $69.99 if bought in-store, maybe even if bought on-line (for $59.99?) because we have a physical store. I can't remember if shipping was free or not.

Drugstore.com has it for $59.99. I won't have to pay shipping. But we have Rite Aid stores (which I think has or had the 1-1/4" that I'd have to pay tax on), Drugstore.com's partner, so I bet I'll have to pay tax.

Folica has it. But they want $69.95 plus I don't see any indication of free shipping. :roll:

eBay has two. One is used for $29.99, but I don't buy used electronics without a full warranty. The other is $49.99, but I'd have to bid & I'm so not going that route. I bet I'd have to pay shipping too. Or I can buy it for $59.99 & get free shipping.

I can't seem to find it on Walgreens.com & can't remember if they have it in-store.

Does anyone know where I can get this iron new for cheap?!

Thanks!

Comments

• followmeskyfollowmesky Posts: 287Registered Users
    Dont know about TIGI but I recommend my Solia. I got it at Folica and have not regrets or issues. It has been a year since I got it. They didn't charge me any shipping . However, it wasn't cheap but I think it was well worth it.

here is the link:
    http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1691.html
    3b/C with nicer curls on the bottom!
    Hair: naturally very dry and VERY porous
    hair seems to be moody.
    Does not seem to like oils
    Does not like protein or too much?
    Does not like rich products

So, I ask myself. What does it like? That is the question, and I'm on a mission.
  • rejoicingcurlygirlrejoicingcurlygirl Posts: 654Registered Users
    Do you get the 20% off coupons for bed, bath and beyond in the mail? If not i probably have one laying aroung here someplace. Not sure if they can be used online?
    3A; I have HG products!
    Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
    DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
    Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
    Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
    Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
    PW: curlynow
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The coupons can't be used on-line, & I also checked on tax, it's added in if I order on-line. :sad8:

ETA: I checked with BBB today & they can order it at the store where I can use the 20% off coupon, but I'll still have to pay tax & shipping. It'll be the cheapest route I bet.

I checked at ULTA too & at the store it's $69.99. I didn't see any sale sign like I did on their website.

And I swear it was $59.99 on Drugstore.com, but I just did another search & saw $69.99. :?

I changed my mind. This item doesn't seem to be the best of quality.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file