Evan Rachel Wood.

sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
Ugh...I don't understand how she can be comfortable trying to emulate Dita Von Teese. It should feel off to basically become some guy's ex. I suspect Marilyn Manson is an enormous control freak. Her pictures that first come up on IMDB show her dressing exactly like Dita down to having way too much heavy makeup on. IMO she has a beauty that looks best without all that hyper stylized stuff going on. Usually don't care about celebs, but she strikes me as really sharp so it bugs me she's clearly not being herself, unless she found this guy that magically brings herself out, and it's a specific image she never previously went for :confused1:
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

Comments

• g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
    Why do you care?
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • wavybaby(:wavybaby(: Posts: 22Registered Users
    i was thinking the same thing. im not a fan of dita von teese and g-stringgranny she was just making a point(:
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Why do you care?
    Addressed that in my last sentence. I just want to see be her own person again; it's a little depressing to notice. Obviously I cannot say for sure why she's dressing that way, and even if it's all for him (and others might not find that unhealthy if it was)...but it bugs me in passing, and it's finally bugged me enough in passing to vent it.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • geminigemini Posts: 3,325Registered Users
    I think she is just young and starstruck (he is already established and has been so for years) and thinking she can keep him by making herself look the way he wants her to look. She's what, 19? And he's 38? I was not a self assured comfortable in my own skin person at her age.

Priscilla Presley dying her hair black for Elvis comes to mind.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file