curlinicatorcurlinicator Posts: 911Registered Users

Comments

• g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
    Just be honest with him & tell him you don't feel comfortable meeting up with him. If he has a problem, then you will know he hasn't changed. If he says he has changed, blah, blah, blah, just repeat the 1st sentence & hang up.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • spiderman5000spiderman5000 Posts: 673Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Maybe I'm bitter because I went through a very similar situation with a guy who went a little too far.

I think you should straight out tell him that he makes you feel uncomfortable and you don't want to be put in that situation again. If you're afraid of him writing back and trying to guilt you into hanging out with him, don't read the e-mail. Just delete it before you even open it. You might be curious, but you'll feel better in the long run.

I've never been good at standing up for myself. I posted a thread a few weeks ago about a guy who acted a little too creepy toward me. I just let it happen at the time because I didn't want to make the situation even more awkward. Thanks to the ladies on this site and me slowly gaining confidence more and more every day (I don't know why or how but I'm not going to question it!), I finally had a talk with the guy and told him how much he bugged me that one night.

Granted, he doesn't have a temper and he obviously felt very bad. It was still very uncomfortable having to talk about the situation with him. I feel so good now though. If you tell the guy you'll eventually hang out with him but don't actually intend on doing it, he's going to keep bugging you. He might bug you even if you say you don't want to hang out, but there's more of a chance of him getting the idea and stopping all together.

Don't lead him on. Guys like that think anything a girl does means she's interested.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I would just be straight and to the point, and ask him to not contact you anymore. If he really is sorry and has seen the error of his ways, he should be expecting that sort of reaction from you. And don't even bother opening up any more emails from him.
  • curlinicatorcurlinicator Posts: 911Registered Users

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file