need advice

wavybaby(:wavybaby(: Posts: 22Registered Users
ok theres this guy that i like. he says that hes into me but then he goes and says that hes into alot of other girls! it really frustrates me! guys make no sense. do you agree?

so i need advice. should i get over him because hes a total flirt or should i see what happens?

:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Comments

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    You should have pants on in all pictures you post on the internet.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Didn't you post this exact same question yesterday?
  • HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
    2happy wrote: »
    LOL! No kidding!

Newsflash young ladies: Boys like girls whether they are flashing their attributes constantly or not!

And, we here at NC.com will talk to you whether you post sexy pics of yourself or not!
    OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
    :lurk: Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:
  • LAKKKKK22HollisterLAKKKKK22Hollister Posts: 16Registered Users
    Like, i said text him and be like, " hey , havent talked to you in a while."
    lol
    and she is wearing pants her shirt is just very long.!
    Like, i said text him and be like, " hey , havent talked to you in a while."
    lol
    and she is wearing pants her shirt is just very long.!
    The picture looks like one of those purposely innocently provocative Myspace shots that girls in your generation seem to feel are so necessary to get attention. Those of us who know better are just trying to hand out a little unsolicited sage advice.

Doesn't anyone under the age of 21 talk anymore? My son and his g/f don't even talk on the phone...he won't even give her our house number. They just type...weird. Part of the fun is hearing your guy's voice...right?

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thank you! yes, there is so much more you get from actually talking to a person, their tone, hestitation, excitement, LYING... that doesn't come over on text or computer messages.

Stop letting the devices control your communication.
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
    Also, since when have teens started asking a bunch of old curly haired women for boy advice?
    Don't get me wrong. I'd love for you to be asking a real question and then actually listen to the very wise answers you get.

You'll be amazed at our genius. :toothy7:
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    cympreni wrote: »
    Didn't you post this exact same question yesterday?
    Um...why don't you and BFF LAKKKKKK text this out, like, amongst yourselves!

You can't be serious with that question, anyway. How much bigger of a house do you need to fall on you? Guys make perfect sense. You just have to be smart enough to get it. They are very simple, really.

• LAKKKKK22HollisterLAKKKKK22Hollister Posts: 16Registered Users
    ok this is the girl from the picture and i have pants on, the camera just didnt get the picture of the pants! they were pretty long shorts-soffe shorts- and its not even freakin provacative so i dont know what you people are talking about and im not a slut so please stop talking about me.
  • BohemianRenegadeBohemianRenegade Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    Alias? Or just two bored teenage girls?
    Trying to find some sanity as I work on my master's in nursing...
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    2happy wrote: »
    Agreed, this is not your myspace page.
    2b/3a.
  • kcckcc Posts: 681Registered Users
    likeomg.com

ywia! :goofy:
    And you know, I'm really not totally sold on the sandwich idea. They're kind of traditional, I know I said that, don't question me about that, but they aren't really all that chic, you know? --fig jam
    ok this is the girl from the picture and i have pants on, the camera just didnt get the picture of the pants! they were pretty long shorts-soffe shorts- and its not even freakin provacative so i dont know what you people are talking about and im not a slut so please stop talking about me.
    Lakkk or wavybaby or whomever you are or aren't: Do you even know what the word 'provocative' (while you're looking up the meaning, you can check the spelling, too) means? It takes very little to provoke guys, especially when you are a young girl...just one more sign of your naivete. Whether or not you have shorts on is not really the issue...it LOOKS like you don't, and it looks like that's what you want the viewer to think. Yes, I realize you changed your avatar. I am just responding to your post.

There are a lot of things people in your age group think are acceptable and appropriate that truly are not. I have done and seen a lot of things in my lifetime, and I have a 15 year old who thinks he knows more than I do, so nothing you can say can surprise me.

Unsolicited advice...on NC.com you'll have to learn to take the "good" with the "bad."

• yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Spider wrote: »
    Thank you! yes, there is so much more you get from actually talking to a person, their tone, hestitation, excitement, LYING... that doesn't come over on text or computer messages.

Stop letting the devices control your communication.

I totally agree, Spider.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Whoa, it seems I missed all the action. So who wasn't wearing pants, wavybaby or LAKKK....? Or are they the same person?
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    i'd just like to say; not all teenagers are stupid and put nasty pics up on the web. i just happen to be one of those teens, along with most of my friends. i'm pretty darn mature, if i do say so myself. so please don't group us all into one category, mmkay? thanks!

=D

and to respond to the actual topic; teenaged guys suck. especially the younger set [13-15]. wait till you're a little older and worth your time.

and none of us called you a slut. and soffe shorts are not long, they are the queen of booty shorts, infact.

the more you know...[/singsong]
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • curlcrazy25curlcrazy25 Posts: 111Registered Users
    i'd just like to say; not all teenagers are stupid and put nasty pics up on the web. i just happen to be one of those teens, along with most of my friends. i'm pretty darn mature, if i do say so myself. so please don't group us all into one category, mmkay? thanks!

Ditto. First of all it's not fair to hold all teenage girls to some stupid stereotype. Secondly, encouraging the stereotype only encourages the behavior. And there are mature teens out there, and certainly on NC.com, and I believe we do make a positive contribution here.
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users

Ditto. First of all it's not fair to hold all teenage girls to some stupid stereotype. Secondly, encouraging the stereotype only encourages the behavior. And there are mature teens out there, and certainly on NC.com, and I believe we do make a positive contribution here.

I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but I'll give you my opinion on this. I'm only 24, so I'm not too far from being a teenager, really. I used to be very very annoyed by the teenage stereotypes too. I FREQUENTLY made comments just like you girls both made. And I agree with you and see your point. Now though, coming from the "other side" of things, let me say this: When people talk about annoying teenagers, etc., they don't mean you. Likely, they forget that you are a teenager.

It's sort of like when a barely-chubby girl has friends that talk about "fat" people all the time. She gets her feelings hurt, wonders why they would say things like that around her, seeing as she is (or thinks she is) overweight herself. When likely the case is that they don't see her as overweight, so they have no clue it will hurt her feelings to call people fat.

Does that make it ok? No. But that is how I see this. I don't think that anyone groups a teenager who, for example, speaks in full sentences and doesn't say purely ridiculous things, into the same group as what is being discussed here. I don't mean to speak for all others, but that's JMO and just how I look at it. I can see why you'd be upset, as a teenager, by the comments being made here, but I really don't think they are meant toward all teens.

I truly do remember that feeling well though, so I'm sorry you're going through it.
    DPTFm5.png
  • DarkAngelDarkAngel Posts: 2,671Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Which of you isn't wearing pants? In post number 5, LAKKKKK22Hollister says that wavybaby is wearing pants. Then in post #10, LAKKKKK22Hollister says that she is the girl in the pic and that she is wearing pants. I thought you were just friends but those posts make me wonder.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    I'm still wondering why this thread was posted twice. Not a double post. One yesterday and one today.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Peppy wrote: »
    I'm still wondering why this thread was posted twice. Not a double post. One yesterday and one today.

That's what I was wondering. It's word for word the same. Thought I was having deja vu or something lol.
  • realisticrealistic Posts: 2,222Registered Users Curl Novice
    Alright I'm gonna say it.

These are trolls. Total weirdos that aren't even teenagers, I'm thinking. Teenagers have much more interesting forums to visit on the internet and they haven't taken part in any normal conversations around here. They just start weird annoying threads about nothing and try to make us feel bad about questioning their motives. I wouldn't waste any time talking to them.
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. I sat at a table where were rich food and wine in abundance, and obsequious attendance, but sincerity and truth were not;
    and I went away hungry from the inhospitable board.
    -Henry David Thoreau
  • wavybaby(:wavybaby(: Posts: 22Registered Users
    wht the hell is your problem lady?!?^^^('realistic') Were not trolls but you might be! And no, were not 'weirdos' we ARE teenagers. And were not trying to make anyone feel bad so why dont you just mind your own bussiness(:
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    realistic is a TROLL!
    I always knew it!!!!!

ccccckkkkkkaaaaaaa....
  • CurlyCutie<3CurlyCutie<3 Posts: 11Registered Users
    thats taylor swift.why are you fighting about that? she has a dress on. and charming notation soffe shorts ar not the king of booty shorts, daisy dukes are(:
  • Charming NotionCharming Notion Posts: 697Registered Users
    Rheanna83 wrote: »

I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but I'll give you my opinion on this. I'm only 24, so I'm not too far from being a teenager, really. I used to be very very annoyed by the teenage stereotypes too. I FREQUENTLY made comments just like you girls both made. And I agree with you and see your point. Now though, coming from the "other side" of things, let me say this: When people talk about annoying teenagers, etc., they don't mean you. Likely, they forget that you are a teenager.

It's sort of like when a barely-chubby girl has friends that talk about "fat" people all the time. She gets her feelings hurt, wonders why they would say things like that around her, seeing as she is (or thinks she is) overweight herself. When likely the case is that they don't see her as overweight, so they have no clue it will hurt her feelings to call people fat.

Does that make it ok? No. But that is how I see this. I don't think that anyone groups a teenager who, for example, speaks in full sentences and doesn't say purely ridiculous things, into the same group as what is being discussed here. I don't mean to speak for all others, but that's JMO and just how I look at it. I can see why you'd be upset, as a teenager, by the comments being made here, but I really don't think they are meant toward all teens.

I truly do remember that feeling well though, so I'm sorry you're going through it.

yeah, i get it =] that's a nice way to look at things. i'll just keep that lil' tidbit locked up in my noggin.
    formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.
  • AmandacurlsAmandacurls Posts: 6,252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    wavybaby(: wrote: »
    wht the hell is your problem lady?!?^^^('realistic') Were not trolls but you might be! And no, were not 'weirdos' we ARE teenagers. And were not trying to make anyone feel bad so why dont you just mind your own bussiness(:

Unfortunately honey once you post something on a public message board it's everyone's business. And you have to deal with all the comments, good, bad or otherwise. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to tell you the plain truth. This message board is definitely not for the easily offended or those who get their feelings hurt easily. That being said, welcome to the board.
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    thats taylor swift.why are you fighting about that? she has a dress on. and charming notation soffe shorts ar not the king of booty shorts, daisy dukes are(:

Another teen newbie?

That's not the pic they're referring to. She changed it.
    wavybaby(: wrote: »

Somebody needs to be sent to bed with no supper. :angry7:
    Seriously, if you aren't a troll, and you'd like to hang around these boards - you should make nice nice with people before acting like a little brat!
    Location - WI
  • BohemianRenegadeBohemianRenegade Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    It sure is weird that all three of these new members all do the smiley face wrong- they do it backwards (:

I'm still thinking it's the same person.
    Trying to find some sanity as I work on my master's in nursing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file