Texas-area curlies keep your eyes open...

HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
...for this little guy or his abductor's vehicle.

I hope they find this precious little guy safe.

And to the mom: :angryfire::sad3::boxing::cussing:

She knew him 2 DAYS before letting him run off into the sunset with her baby boy. I hope he is ok. :cry:
OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
:lurk: Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Honeycurls wrote: »
    She knew him 2 DAYS before letting him run off into the sunset with her baby boy.

:thumbdown:

I hope he is found safe.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    :cry:

:angryfire:
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    I hope he's found safe. WTF? 2 days and she hands over her kid. Stupid, stupid woman. Couldn't the police have taken him along and had the grandparents pick him up at the station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    WTF?!

I hope the little guy is found and is safe.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • HoneycurlsHoneycurls Posts: 1,889Registered Users
    YolyC wrote: »
    I hope he's found safe. WTF? 2 days and she hands over her kid. Stupid, stupid woman. Couldn't the police have taken him along and had the grandparents pick him up at the station.
    That's what I'm sayin'! There were probably numerous other ways to handle the situation of the child. Obviously she is not known for her decision-making skills (caught shoplifting). I just hope this little angel doesn't have to pay for it. There are any number of better ways mom could have handled this situation.

Children, especially completely helpless children that young, need us to protect them from harm, not place them directly in to the line of fire. OMG this just infuriates me. And, what's wrong with that fool that he had to involve little man in his nefarious activities, if that is the case? Even if he just took him along on his daily crack run, why would he think that was ok?

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me! :confused5::laughing5::jocolor:
    That's what I'm sayin'! There were probably numerous other ways to handle the situation of the child. Obviously she is not known for her decision-making skills (caught shoplifting). I just hope this little angel doesn't have to pay for it. There are any number of better ways mom could have handled this situation.

Children, especially completely helpless children that young, need us to protect them from harm, not place them directly in to the line of fire. OMG this just infuriates me. And, what's wrong with that fool that he had to involve little man in his nefarious activities, if that is the case? Even if he just took him along on his daily crack run, why would he think that was ok?

I hope he is found safe, but I'll bet if he's found dead, someone is going to sue the police dept.

Malcolm X
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    The link says he's been found.
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Peppy wrote: »
    It must have just happened - it didn't say that before!!!
    YEAH!!!!!
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    Peppy wrote: »
    OMG...YAY! Thanks, Peppy!

I hope he is found safe, but I'll bet if he's found dead, someone is going to sue the police dept.
    From an article in The Humble Observer:

"Theis said that the department will look into the issue of the child being released to the suspect by the officer responding to the theft call but noted that, during an arrest where children are involved, officers don’t always check for the identification of the person taking custody of the child, trusting the parent to release the child to a competent and trusted adult. "

From an article in The Humble Observer:

"Theis said that the department will look into the issue of the child being released to the suspect by the officer responding to the theft call but noted that, during an arrest where children are involved, officers don’t always check for the identification of the person taking custody of the child, trusting the parent to release the child to a competent and trusted adult. "

In the sue happy and blame someone else society we live in, it's in their best interest to change that rule. I'm glad the little boy was found safe, but it could have turned out much worse.

Malcolm X
  • susancnwsusancnw Posts: 1,374Registered Users Curl Novice

That is policy. I suspect that she told the cops that her friend was taking him. She might have been afraid they would turn him over to CPS.
    My son wears combat boots (and a parachute). So does my son-in-law.
    The older I get, the less patience I have with cleverness. Thomas Sowell.
    Resolve to perform what you ought. Perform without fail what you resolve. Benjamin Franklin.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Mark Twain.

s-event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file