Spinoff: What's your favorite shower gel?

mandyvmandyv Curl ConnoisseurPosts: 2,437Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I've always used soap because Dove and Olay make nice moisturizing ones, but I do have mold around my shower constantly and it sounds like gels don't cause mold, so I'm going to make a change. Which gels are your moisturizing favorites? Thanks.
3c
Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
CoWash: VO5 kiwi
Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor

Comments

• AngularScienceAngularScience Curl Neophyte Posts: 844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm a fan of Dove, too, but I also love the Tone brand shower gels. They smell good enough to eat, and they have supermoisturizing powers!
  • cymprenicympreni Curl Neophyte Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Bodycology in juicy pomegranate scent to match my conditioner. I like having my scents match.
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    I'm a fan of J/A/S/O/N's Apricot body wash (it's sulfate free), lathers well and has a light scent.
    2b/3a.
  • KookyCurlKookyCurl Posts: 1,980Registered Users
    It's not really a shower gel but The Body Shops Blissful Body Cleanser is so yummy! It's thick and doesn't suds up but I LOVE it.
  • fpmonkee11fpmonkee11 Posts: 190Registered Users
    I like many of the Bath & Body Works shower gels. Actually I love a lot of the collections. My favorites are Pink grapefruit and Warm Vanilla Sugar. yumm.
    6203750_bodyshot_175x233.gif
  • GeminiLeslieGeminiLeslie Posts: 190Registered Users
    I use Dove body wash.
    Mostly 4a..crazy hair

Currently using: 100% Aloe Vera Gel :), VO5 Conditioners for Co-Washes, Jojoba and Africa's Best Oils, GV Biolage Conditioning Balm :), Cream of Nature Detangling Shampoo, ACV rinses, Herbal Tea Rinses (rarely), Alba Botanica Leave-in

Goal: healthy hair and longer hair

• CurliLocksCurliLocks Curl Connoisseur Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love my Avalon Organics body wash in lavender. :) It's sulfate-free, I think it has coco-betaine. It's concentrated, so I don't need much, and doesn't make me break out.
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Curl Neophyte Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My favorites are the moisturizing type, you know, the ones that have a built in lotion/moisturizer.

I was at ULTA today & saw their banana, coconut & other 3-in-1's that I'll have to go back for when I need to stock up again. They look moisturizing.
  • nadinanadina Curl Connoisseur Posts: 640Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i usually switch a lot but i buy softsoap pomegranate mango all the time. the rest of their flavors are good too, it's a little bit cheaper. i liked the dove nighttime one and their cucumber and green tea.

i used to love body shop strawberry body wash, but i think they stopped selling it?
  • NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users
    I like the Soft Soap ones - all their scents are nice. I also love the Dial Vanilla Almond smells soooo good, and the whole bathroom smells great for hours after that.
  • mandyvmandyv Curl Connoisseur Posts: 2,437Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yum-my, I can't wait to try these! I love vanilla so I'll try that first. Thanks, everybody!
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    I use St. Ives Shea Butter and Oatmeal. It's really nice and it's moisture is good but not so much that my skin feels oily.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file