Garnier Curl & Shine?

Has this line been discontinued? I've almost run out and I'm stressing because I can't find it anywhere!
~*Stacy*~

3A-3B/Waist-Length/Dark Brown

"I can be changed by what happens to me. I refuse to be reduced by it." ~Dr. Maya Angelou

Comments

• newcurlynewcurly Posts: 1,310Registered Users
    It's been discontinued. Some people have said they can find it at Biglots. Also, the Sleek 'n Shine leave-in conditioning creme is the exact same as the Curl 'n Shine except that the Sleek 'n Shine has no glycerin.
    "Well I love that dirty water. Oh, Boston, you're my home!"
  • NotinabottleNotinabottle Posts: 303Registered Users
    I saw a whole shelf full of this stuff at biglots this weekend. I think it was 2 dollars a bottle, so you could always stock up till you find a replacement.
    3a/b Thick, dry, in need of a haircut.
    HG's: Giovannia Smooth as Silk Conditioner and Aura Hypoallergenic Gel.

Whee a fotki!http://public.fotki.com/Notinabottle/
  • Curls=BeautyCurls=Beauty Posts: 1,781Registered Users
    Yeah, I think it's discontinued. I have some shampoo from a while back thats Curl and Shine, also a little bit of conditioner left, but I don't use it.
    Cleanser: Liquid Castile Soap diluted in a foaming soap dispenser
    Rinse:
    ACV rinse
    Detangler/Conditioner:
    Oyin Handmade Greg Juice or Juices and Berries
    Stylers: Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd, KCCC, Honey Rinses and BRHG, Crack Leave-in Hair Cream when straightening

Tools: Silk pillowcase, Floursack towels, Jersey T-Shirts, Wide Tooth Comb, Velecta Paramount TGR-VQX Hair Dryer (for when I straighten) and BaByliss PRO Ionic Rollabout Hard Hat Dryer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file