boyfriend trouble!

LAKKKKK22HollisterLAKKKKK22Hollister Posts: 16Registered Users
ok, so i have this boyfriend,
and he hasnt called me in 3 days.
i know for sure i haven't done anything wrong!
and i barely see him anymore.

i need help!
what should i do?

Comments

• texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Call him?!? :dontknow:
  • battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    ok, so i have this boyfriend,
    and he hasnt called me in 3 days.
    i know for sure i haven't done anything wrong!
    and i barely see him anymore.

i need help!
    what should i do?

How old are you? How long have you been together?

This may be his way of letting you know he's no longer interested.
  • LAKKKKK22HollisterLAKKKKK22Hollister Posts: 16Registered Users
    Im 16 years old,
    i've been with him for almost 5 months.
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users
    I'd call him and ask. Don't play the little game of seeing how long until he calls you. That's ridiculous. Just call him. If he's your boyfriend, you deserve to know what's up. If it was some guy you went on a date with one time and that was it, then no, I wouldn't call. But this is your boyfriend who you've been with for several months. Don't be hateful about it, just call and ask him what's up.

Maybe he's sitting there wondering why his gf hasn't called him in 3 days?
    DPTFm5.png
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Three days isn't really that long of a time. Maybe he's busy, sick, grounded, has weekend visitors, there's a ton of reasons why a person wouldn't call for a few days. Just call him, otherwise you're just waiting by the phone worrying yourself to death.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Do you normally talk more than that?

Have you tried calling him?

Do you know that hes home and not away for the weekend?

If the answer is yes to all of those, I'd be thinking hes trying to tell you its over without having to actually say it.
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If this has been a progressive process...where he's been calling you less and less frequently...it's probably time to move on. He's just not that into you. You can't make him be into you and you'll look desperate trying.
  • battinlashbattinlash Posts: 1,850Registered Users
    Rheanna83 wrote: »
    I'd call him and ask. Don't play the little game of seeing how long until he calls you. That's ridiculous. Just call him.

I agree with this. I hope it turns out that he was just busy, but if not, try to take it in stride. Don't worry about what you may or may not have done wrong.

Welcome to NC, by the way. I see you are new here.
  • wavybaby(:wavybaby(: Posts: 22Registered Users
    i told you to call him loser!(bestfriend) see you should listen to me. everyone agrees to call him!
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    cympreni wrote: »
    Three days isn't really that long of a time. Maybe he's busy, sick, grounded, has weekend visitors, there's a ton of reasons why a person wouldn't call for a few days. Just call him, otherwise you're just waiting by the phone worrying yourself to death.

The "grounded' part made me chuckle a bit, but my guess is he's being a normal teenage boy. Sometimes they like their freedom and being summer, he may just be running around with his friends. However if he is not picking up his phone or returning any calls/texts, then my guess this is his way of letting you know he's probably not wanting to continue the relationship.

Crappy I know but I've had the classic "avoider" before and it drives you nuts. If he doesn't have enough respect or feelings to tell you things are over or that he's not happy with something in the relationship, move on and don't look back!
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
    well everything is better now,
    he finnaly called me!
    he was just with his friends,
    so thats why he never called.
    but it's all good now :)

thanks everyone for your help!
  • kcckcc Posts: 681Registered Users
    well everything is better now,
    he finnaly called me!
    he was just with his friends,
    so thats why he never called.
    but it's all good now :)

thanks everyone for your help!

:occasion9:
    And you know, I'm really not totally sold on the sandwich idea. They're kind of traditional, I know I said that, don't question me about that, but they aren't really all that chic, you know? --fig jam
  • Babyk005Babyk005 Posts: 205Registered Users
    He didn't call you for 3 days because he was with his friends?? um..Is that even considered an excuse. I hope you gave him a hard time about it :)
    lol i did,
    but the other times his phone was "dead"
    but oh well.
    he's not the type to lie.
    but thanks.
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    I'm having a hard time keeping up. Are wavybaby and LAKKKKK22Hollister the same person? And what about the other newbie with the locked thread? Is this 3 separate people? Two? Just one?
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    ya'll ever see that Seinfeld with Kramer addicted to the Kenny Rogers chicken and he's standing at his window at the end....

"Kenny...?"

"Kenny...?"

that's kind of what I'm feeling right now.
    except change the name "kenny" to "Cammie"
  • wavybaby(:wavybaby(: Posts: 22Registered Users
    two different people. not sure who the locked thread person is your talking about though.
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    wavybaby(: wrote: »
    two different people. not sure who the locked thread person is your talking about though.

Just seems a little odd that three teens join in one day and ALL of their first posts are about boyfriend problems.

What a coinkydink.
    Well maybe cause Wavybaby(:
    told me(LAKKKKK22Hollister)
    about it yesterday.
    and im not sure about the other one.
    but if you havent noticed, that when wavybaby(: had a picture we looked different, from my picture.!
    so no its not the same person. :)
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    WAIT!! Omg. How long has it been since Cammie actually HAD the baby? Could it be...????What year is this? How old would Cammie's baby be right now? Has it been that long??

no.
    it couldn't be.

could it?
    :shock:

"simba...?"

"simba...?"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file