Laptop Help!!!

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Curl ConnoisseurPosts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
My mouse & keyboard won't work on my laptop :(

Normally it wouldn't be an issue because I use my wireless ones, but going out of town tomorrow and really don't want to take my keyboard and mouse!

Any ideas?
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Dumb ? I know, but did you check the batts?
    Reset everything?
    :dunno:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Curl Connoisseur Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Huh!

Restarted and seems to be ok now!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • texascurlytexascurly Curl Connoisseur Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's amazing what just a good ole reboot will take care of sometimes. :dontknow:

Glad you're up and running again!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file