Curly Celeb Gallery

jersey8jersey8 Posts: 195Registered Users
I know that there is a celebrity hair gallery on this site, but some of us were talking in General (under the curly celebs sticky thread) that it might be nice to have them in order (alphabetically and/or by occupation - singer, musician, actor/actress, etc. and/or by hair type) I know that I personally like looking at celeb photos to see who has hair like me or just some styles and examples. And people like to find pictures to take to salons. And there are tons of celebrities in that thread that aren't in the gallery. I know this would take a lot of time...Anyway, just thought this would be a great place to pitch the idea.
2b, low porosity, high density, fine, loves protein

Comments

• jersey8jersey8 Posts: 195Registered Users
    I feel bad bumping, but I there are no replies and I just edited, so just thought I'd refresh it one more time.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,802Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Sorry; I missed your post!

It is indeed a good idea. How we would do it, however, is another question. We have a big initiative going on this month; remind me of this early next year.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • jersey8jersey8 Posts: 195Registered Users
    So this is REALLY early "next year", but I wanted to bump this before I forgot...
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,802Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Keep reminding me.
    Our developer has been so tied up in doing CurlyKids.com, there's no way he could do anything else for us. But after a suitable rest period, I'll bring it up.

Any PhotoShop users with spare time who could resize/tone those celeb images and email them to me might be rewarded w/ a CurlMart goodie or two. They need to be 1.5 inches wide by I can't remember the depth. You can download one off the site to see the depth. I'd need the image, name and occupation (I'm such a pop culture dolt.). Email me if you're interested.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file