He's a big boy already!

AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
JJ has 4 teeth all of a sudden and he is doing this:

100_1464.jpg

and this:

100_1402.jpg

Everyone tells me he will walk any day now. I love watching him grow and it makes me so proud, but also so sad.... and I ALMOST feel like I want another baby, which shocks me because until recently it was definitely not. ALMOST, but then, no.
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

Comments

• marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    awww he looks so cute with that cheese grin. I understand the baby fever at this point but give it a handful of months and you'll rethink that spacing. LOL
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    He's so cute!!! Solomon got 3 teeth in just a few days, about a month ago. Now he's loving biting! Luckily he hasn't bitten me too bad while nursing, but sometimes he'll bite my arm and it hurts!

Mr. J has a birthday coming up, doesn't he?
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Awww, he's growing up!
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    OMG, I think I just died. I love his smile!
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Aww what a sweetie! I love his big smile!
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    He's such a handsome little boy. And he always looks so happy! Great job!

btw, do you think the nap issue has to do with JJ's teeth? Lilly has cut 7 teeth in the last 2 months. She's only now starting to nap better.
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    Aw, Am! He's so cute! He looks like a happy baby.
    3c/4a
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    My second always has sleep issues when she gets a tooth, always has. Roo wasn't like that, he'd be fine and a tooth would pop up randomly.

JJ is a cutie! Love that cheesy grin.
    :rambo:
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Aawww. :) In that first picture he looks so much like your husband!
  • velvet pawsvelvet paws Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    I love that toothy little grin :)
    3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png
  • eccentric_kurlzeccentric_kurlz Posts: 4,151Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Awwwww....look at his little toothy grin. So cute. :)
    A wonderful mix of coils, curls, corkscrews, and kinks.

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/shyygirl_2007/
    PW: curlyhair

I have a blog now. Follow meeeee! :)

http://naturalurbanista.blogspot.com/

"You see, when it comes to language competence, a true patriot must hit that sweet spot between "job-stealing immigrant" and "liberal elitist." ~Eilonwy

Wanna have access to the top names in fashion and luxury at up to 70% off retail? Sure you do. http://tinyurl.com/3yxneol

DC metro area
  • mayimmayim Posts: 2,301Registered Users
    sooooo adorable!

i can't believe how fast he's grown, amneris. he's a lovely boy, you must be so proud and happy.

(:

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    He's adorable. Enjoy his last few minutes of babyhood...they're never the same after they walk. It's still all good, and it's fun to move on to new stages, but they're just not babies anymore.
  • curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    JJ is so cute! I especially love their smiles when they only have those 4 teeth.

Get ready to start running after your boy Amneris...because they just never stop!
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • geminigemini Posts: 3,325Registered Users
    So cute. He is a great mix of both you and your husband. :)
  • sariroosariroo Posts: 1,958Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    What an adorable smile! He is too precious!
    316vq4y.jpg
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I just want to eat him! Those curls are adorable!
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    He's adorable! Love the smile, showing off those teeth.
    When my oldest had 4 teeth some adult asked, "If I put my finger in his mouth, will he bite?" I'm thinking, duh! So I said, "Why don't you try it?" yeah, the person got bit. :laughing6:
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • usedtobeDayzieusedtobeDayzie Posts: 78Registered Users
    What a doll! He is so cute! I think our boys are the same age. Mine will be a year the end of July.
    ...but you can call me Dayzie.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    What a cutie pie!

Yeah, it's never quite the same once they start walking, but in some ways, I'm enjoying the toddler phase even more. It's amazing how much they can communicate and learn. Sometimes, I miss the baby snuggles, though! :)
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • cajuncurlscajuncurls Posts: 270Registered Users
    Oh he's a doll! Don't you just love those little Chiclet teeth?

Elli is the same age, it's great. Her little front teeth are kind of rounded and there's a great big gap between them, plus she smiles really big and her ears stick out because she's still got no hair. It is the cutest thing ever!
    Did you do it for love? Did you do it for money? Did you do it for spite? Did you think you had to, honey?
    - Eagles

age.png

age.png
  • wavezncurlzwavezncurlz Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    He is sooo cute. I love how his hair curls.

He has grown up so fast. I remember when you were in labor. He's on the verge of walking and when he takes off, things will never be the same. Enjoy these days.

My baby fever hit hard when Kennedy was about 15 months. Because she always looked so much older and acted so much older than other kids her age, I felt robbed of the baby time. Cassi seems more like a baby at almost 7 months than Kennedy did and I am relishing in the fact that she is still my little one. She's my last and I am sad that soon my itty bitty baby days will be over.
    HAIRCOLLAGE2010-1-1.jpg[

mini-album w/ various styles for the past 10 years of natural hair:
    http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/wavezncurlz/hair/
    password: curlzorwavez
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Thanks you guys for all the sweet words! I do love him so much, and I can't believe how fast he is growing!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Novice
    He's adorable! What a happy little guy.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Oh, he is so sweet. It's true that they do grow so fast, though. He'll be a year old soon, won't he? My little Aidan is already a month old and I am finding myself sad that his (and my) newborn days are nearly over.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file