CurlTalk

I need help/advise!

followmeskyfollowmesky Posts: 287Registered Users
Ladies,
I love this website. I had no idea there was such thing out there for a curly heads. Wonder if there is any for straight hair chicks. If not, they must envy...lol

okay , okay. I need some help/advise . I have 3b and 3c curls but it has gotten to the point that I dont know what will work. I used to use frizz remover from jheri redding and had no problems aside from the bad smell but I got word it was discontinued.

I now need something to control and manage my curls. I have even thought of doing a texturizer but I am afraid it might be too strong. I have the texturizer board and have yet to find something that fits me.

I really have considered the quoidad curl softerner or deva but its really expensive. Are there any other recommendations out there?!

This is really frustrating .. aghhh help
3b/C with nicer curls on the bottom!
Hair: naturally very dry and VERY porous
hair seems to be moody.
Does not seem to like oils
Does not like protein or too much?
Does not like rich products

So, I ask myself. What does it like? That is the question, and I'm on a mission.

Comments

• Flower princessFlower princess Posts: 608Registered Users
  • followmeskyfollowmesky Posts: 287Registered Users
    thanks so much ! BTW, have you tried it?
    hair seems to be moody.

So, I ask myself. What does it like? That is the question, and I'm on a mission.
    No.What does it actually do?
    All Hair is Good Hair!

It's Not What's ON Your Head, But What's IN Your Head!

Please join/follow my new blog /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fvividthoughtsofglory.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
    it reduces some of the frizzness and leaves it pretty smooth. The smell is not that great but then again what product doesn't . Also, you can't wash your hair within 72 hours. I like it because its gentle for dry damaged hair and it can act as a curl softener ( gentle )
    hair seems to be moody.

it reduces some of the frizzness and leaves it pretty smooth. The smell is not that great but then again what product doesn't . Also, you can't wash your hair within 72 hours. I like it because its gentle for dry damaged hair and it can act as a curl softener ( gentle )

Is it a texturizer/or a chemical like it.And are there results permanent.Or it's just a product that does all this.

PS.Was it available in the link i gave you?(hope that they work)
    All Hair is Good Hair!

Please join/follow my new blog /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fvividthoughtsofglory.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
    Its not a texturizer or relaxer. Its to reduce frizz and it has no lye. It is safe to use as long as you don't leave it o n too long. I now heard of Natural Relaxer and I really thinking of using it. I need to tame my tresses!!
    hair seems to be moody.

ok !I'm not fully natural yet (transitioning) but i will check it again when i become:)thanks for all the replies
    All Hair is Good Hair!