When your baby only naps 1 hour a day...

medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
you let her fall where she may.

15mbu37.jpg

I'll even make her comfortable. That's what the recline is for, right?

2im9t1s.jpg

Maybe she'll give another 30 minutes!

i1l1l1.jpg

Comments

• curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    LOL i've been there done that. My daughter fell asleep in the high chair once and I let her stay there, she was my second child and by that time I had learned that it doesn't matter if they sleep on the floor, in the chair, or in their bed just so long as they sleep!!! :wink:

BTW your daughter is a major cutie!
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I have a non-napper, non-sleeper too and I do the same... by any means necessary!
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    Too funny - and too cute!
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Love those pictures!! She's so darling.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Very cute!
  • curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
    that is so cute!

DS has fallen asleep once in his high chair...that was nearly a year ago.
    Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :lol:
    Love it!
    mine still doesn't sleep...grrr

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She's adorable!
    My daughter took 1 hour naps, too. She still doesn't need as much sleep as I do, and she's 13.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    medussa wrote: »

2im9t1s.jpg

Ohhhhhh, how precious is she!!!!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Amneris wrote: »
    I have a non-napper, non-sleeper too and I do the same... by any means necessary!

Me too! Me too! Here here!
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    Medussa she's gorgeous!

I always used to hear about kids that fell asleep playing on the floor or while eating dinner but that never happened with Ian. Now Ryan surprised me since he'll be mid dinner, excited and two seconds later flopping over in his booster and the other day actually fell asleep on the floor. I took a pic of it for DH to prove that it happens.
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Those pictures are great...she is such a cutie!!!
    .png
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Thanks! :)

I was right. She gave me about a 30 minute break. Then my sister called and the phone woke her. :angry7:
  • marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    gah! Sometimes I just want to answer the phone with an airhorn.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    shes adorable! and what kind of camera do you have? those pics look great!
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    subbrock wrote: »
    shes adorable! and what kind of camera do you have? those pics look great!

Thanks!

I have a Nikon D70. It's one of the older DSLRS. Nikon has flooded the market with DSLRS since 2004, so there are at least 4 more models to choose from.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She's beautiful!
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • realisticrealistic Posts: 2,222Registered Users Curl Novice
    Omg she's so cute. If I was there I'd wake her up!
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. I sat at a table where were rich food and wine in abundance, and obsequious attendance, but sincerity and truth were not;
    and I went away hungry from the inhospitable board.
    -Henry David Thoreau
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    She is such a cutie. I think Chas has fallen asleep in his highchair maybe twice? The first time was on his 1st birthday. He was so tired...I have pics to remember it by.
  • curlymelcurlymel Posts: 359Registered Users
    Oh, so cute!! Reminds me of a time when Audrey dozed off when eating. Now I am lucky if she naps at all!
    Type 3a/3b, fine/medium hair, modified CG since 12/2003, Using CHS Curl Keeper, Bioterra gel, Ojon, Elucence
    http://public.fotki.com/curlymel/ Password: curls
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    S never dozed off or fell asleep playing. I have no cute pictures of her snoring in the swing or the jumperoo, none of her snoozing on the sofa. She has only ever slept when rocked, bounced, jiggled, or walked to sleep - except one time when right before last Christmas (so yes, she was almost TWO) when we found her sleeping in the dog's bed. Let me repeat, IN THE DOG'S BED. This was such a shock (not that she was in the dog's bed, but that she fell asleep on her own) that we took pictures and still talk about That Time She Fell Asleep On Her Own.

Anyway, she is SOOO cute and she looks so comfy in that chair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file