DY's Emu: Ultra or Clear?...

VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
...which is the one most of you folks use? I'm thinking about getting a sample when I next order my BHA. Also, just an FYI, for those of you who use the clear emu, she's running a special now where you get a free 1oz. clear emu if you spend $95 or more, also free shipping with that.
The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    I prefer the ultra. I think it sinks in better and it just has a nicer finish. Skincarecentra.biz sells ultra emu cheaper than DY, especially if you buy the 2 oz size. The prices look similar at first, but they take 20% off everything at checkout (except samples and sunscreens). Put items in your cart to see the real price when you compare:

http://www.skincarecentral.biz/skincare-moisturizers.html
  • VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
    thanks for the link!

BTW, my younger son, the one that's been the acne sufferer, told me last week that he's really not using anything on his face now except emu and aloe and that it's looking good (I had called him to see if he wanted me to reorder any retin-a for him). So I guess it's true that it can help with acne? Now I know he's using the vitamin shoppe brand, but I thought I may get a good quality brand for him.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
    I've been checking out that website and I like the discount you get. Have you tried the mandelic acid or the BHA? or anything else for that matter?

VTmom wrote: »
    I've been checking out that website and I like the discount you get. Have you tried the mandelic acid or the BHA? or anything else for that matter?

The mandelic and some of the BHA's are made for them by GardenOfWisdom.com. Good products and prices.
    I just reordered my BHA from DY and ordered samples of the HA and emu. Do I recall that the HA and emu can be used alone as well as combined? Thanks!

VTmom wrote: »
    I just reordered my BHA from DY and ordered samples of the HA and emu. Do I recall that the HA and emu can be used alone as well as combined? Thanks!

Yup, alone or combined.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file