Which photo for birth announcement?

cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
oh7jo7.jpg

#1 I really like but I cut off the top of his head. Not sure if it matters, I saw a number of samples with similar photographs.

96ddv9.jpg

#2 Looks just like him. I really like this one, too.

Help! I can't decide and I want to finish with this tomorrow.

ETA: Grrr- I meant to make this a poll but I didn't. This post pregnancy brain is getting ridiculous!

Comments

• CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Posts: 1,641Registered Users
    Hmmm, I like the first picture better. The second one looks like you caught him in the middle of a conversation.
    33abhqq.gif
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    #1 definitely. I love that pic! He's so sweet.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • KaiaKaia Curl Connoisseur Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    #1 I don't think it will matter that the top of his head is cut off once they put it on the announcement design.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Bailey422 wrote: »
    #1 I don't think it will matter that the top of his head is cut off once they put it on the announcement design.

I agree.

Number 1 is so sweet and much nicer than most of the birth announcement pics I've seen used.
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Casting my vote for #1...
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Curl Connoisseur Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Another vote for #1!!!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • SimbathekatSimbathekat Posts: 140Registered Users
    Hmmm, I like the first picture better. The second one looks like you caught him in the middle of a conversation.

Haha! Pretty funny.

Yes - I'd also say go with #1.
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Definately #1..its perfect. Gosh he is so precious!!
    .png
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    iris427 wrote: »
    Bailey422 wrote: »

I agree.

Number 1 is so sweet and much nicer than most of the birth announcement pics I've seen used.

Thanks! I probably took 50 pictures of him within 10 minutes so I'd have some good shots to choose from.

Ok, so number one. It's the one I submitted to the designer, but I was having some anxiety about his head. Glad to see it probably doesn't matter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file